ARC TWO:CHAPTER TEN.

WARNING:MATURE CONTENT.

In a king size bed, two figures were seen entangled with each other, the sound of the creaking continued in rhythm with sweet moaning sounds escaping from Red's lips.
Her hips swayed in great pleasure, her long and silky tail coiled around Ruho's waist.

*Thrust*

"Ahn....You....slow down...Hng...." She moaned at her lover's vigorous movements as she felt the tip of the member inside her rubbing against her sweet spot. Pulling him down their lips met as their tongue entangled with each other letting out wet sounds.
The intensity of the pleasure excited Red so much that she felt her toes curl up in reaction to the rough thrusting inside her hole.  

"Hya..." She gasped as she felt herself succumb to her instinct. 

"Lovely.....Hng..." Ruho exclaimed as he gazed down at his little kitty. He let out a low moan, keeping his waist still, reaching a climax due to his excitement.

Phew. "That felt so good." Red exclaimed hugging him tightly. Her tail wrapped around him.
Ruho chuckled hugging her back.

After resting for a while both of them got off the bed to wash themselves up.
Red felt elated having taken care of her heat cycle. Sex with Ruho always felt so fulfilling. She giggled looking at herself in the mirror as she was in the process of drying her hair, she noticed the love bites on her neck.

She started humming a song that she has made which uplifts her more in her happy days.

"Early in the morning, early in the morning,
In a deep black forest a boy is dancing,
To the song of a silly rhyme called the twinkle,
His little star hung on a tree branch above him."

She felt two big hands wrap around her exposed shoulders. It was Ruho. His face was brimming with vigor, a smile plastered on his insanely  handsome face.

"His adorable eyes flashed with the happiest grin,
As he gazed at the brightest star up above him.
Dangling by the thin branch of the banyan tree,
The star looked down at him with eyes so free."

Upon hearing Ruho complete the song she made, Red was extremely surprised.
"Oh my. How do you know this song?" She asked turning back to him. Her lover flashed her the sweetest smile as he replied with a kiss.

"You want to know?" He whispered into her ears. Red purred, rubbing herself against him. Because she was facing away from the mirror she did not notice the change of eye colour in Ruho's face.

The next thing happened in an instant, causing not even a momentary shock.

*Thuweck*

"Cough.....ugh...." The sound of muffled groans left from the same lips that were moaning earlier.
Red widened her eyes as she felt her wind pipe rupture. Blood gushed out of her neck. She was not even given a moment to think before a hand impaled through her heart, grabbing it within its palm, a strong grasp pummeled it with an ominous force ending the heartbeat in a moment. Her eyes rolled backwards as she fell down, her naked body exposed in glory. The long tail twitched a few times before it went limb.
Meanwhile the insanely handsome Ruho looked down at her dead body, his bare hands died with blood.

"That song was made to commemorate my bitch mother's suicide. Of course, there is no way I would forget such a precious song." He chuckled, wiping his hands with a clean towel. His face remaining as calm and handsome as ever.

"This time, you were the first one to die. Now, what kind of choreography should I create for the next performance?"
His adorable eyes flashed with the happiest grin as he gazed at the brightest star below him.

Right.... I should make her have a threesome with those three. ~Hm~