CHAPTER TEN.

I became Eve Porid. That scum Carlos Porid's hidden daughter.

She was the result of an experiment with Carlos's DNA. Man was so broke that he wanted to see how his female version would look like so he made her out of curiosity. And when she was conceived he became obsessed with her.
This was the flaw of the final boss. A deadly, lethal flaw that the female lead had discovered with the devil's help.

Carlos, as a scum, shouldn't have the feelings of fatherhood in him because he is a monster. But he ended up loving his own daughter so much to the point that he was obsessed with her.
He arranged people to raise her in secrecy far away from where he was. Fearing that his enemies would Target her, he avoided frequent contact with Eve but never failed to visit her once every six months. Plus in this way, it would be only him who would be allowed to meet his daughter. He believed that the rest of the people in this world did not deserve to meet his daughter so his thoughts and feelings were still psychotic.

Since Carlos had long established himself as one of the most influential pillars of the empire, having earned himself a gifted title called the "Rider of the empire", he was still a worthy opponent to the female lead and the two male leads combined.
Gathering evidences to porve his crimes was far from easy.
Had Eve Porid never existed, then perhaps, Lara's Revenge would have been dragged longer. Thanks to his secret's discovery, Lara had a helping hand in finishing the job earlier.

She let the devil assimilate himself with Eve's body. The more the devil assimilated with the girl, the more she began to fell apart. Her sickness summoned Carlos's presence.
In his absence and distraction, the main trio got the opportunity to dig into his matters.

When everything needed to prepare his persecution was collected Lara had no more use for Eve. So she gave the final command to the devil. When her soul was swallowed by him, she fell to death.
Carlos was wallowing in grief over Eve's death while on the other side, Lara and her two husbandos presented their case to the king and the jury council.

It took him his daughter's death to drag him to prison. Then to guillotine.
This was a rather peculiar contrast to his psychotic character. It didn't suit his character at ALL.

It was as if this flaw was deliberately made by the author to make the female lead win, adding to the contrast between the villain and the protagonist.

With his death, Lara's Revenge ended. She was supposed to die after Carlos died. But the devil let her be until the time of her natural demise so that he can come to collect her soul later on. The reason for this decision was so that the weightage of her soul would be more fruitful at the time of her death given that she achieves even more great things.

The story's chapter ended with her getting married to her two men.

Now.....

The problem was that the mission board had some rather daring task that i, as the system agent, had to do.

Mission 1:Get rid of Carlos Porid.

Mission 2:Counterattack against the female lead.

Side mission:Become the most sought woman in the empire.

"Hahahaha!" I let out a soulless laugh. This system was definitely a train to hell.

I did not care about Mission 1. I could do that if push comes to the shove.

But Mission 2? Counterattack against the female lead? And that too For what? She did not even offend me! I don't like pointing my finger at someone who didn't do anything bad to me. The one she killed was Eve Porid not, Eve Arshart. Besides the heroine was a crazy BICTH so if i offend her she will try to dig her fingers at me. Although i do feel really bad for Eve, I really did not want to do the second mission.
Minus point. Both her husbandos are crazy in their own ways.

And i hated how women were instigated to fight against each other for the purpose of some mere entertainment. What a joke!! I was really unwilling about this mission.

Oh god and the Side Mission was bad in its own ways too.
Become the most sought woman in the empire?? What was even that supposed to mean?

Be sought for my beauty or affection?? Or wealth or power? Or status??

The mission board was too generalised.

"Fuck this system. I really don't want to move on with this damn thing." I whimpered looking at myself in the mirror.

Same eyes. Same nose. The same lips and face. Except the height and the hair color was different.

I heaved a long sigh resigning myself to follow up after the choice i had made.

We will see.....

We will see.....

A/N: the first Arc is done. I am writing a female centred story after a very long time so I am kinda enjoying writing it.