When Jenna met Ashley

After I got Zayden to school I went straight to the studio where my meeting was. "Jenna, your meeting is in meeting room 7," my assistant Megan said. "Thanks is my dad and the band here already?" I asked. "Yeah, there all here," she replied. I nodded and took a deep breath and opened the door to the meeting room. There he was Ashley freakin Purdy. I locked eyes with him for only a second then looked away. "This is my daughter Jenna, Jenna met Black Veil Brides," my dad said. "Hey I'm Andy, that's Jake our lead guitarist, Jinxx our other guitarists and violinists, that's CC our drummer, and Ashley our bassist," he said. "Its nice to meet you I'm a fan of y'alls music" I said. Did I forget to mention I'm from Nashville and I kinda talk like I'm from the south. "Thanks Jenna that means a lot," Andy said.
**Ashley's POV**
"This is my daughter Jenna, Jenna meet Black Veil Brides," Mason said. Man, she was beautiful her hair fell on her face perfectly. She had beautiful brown eyes and her body was perfect I couldn't wait to tour with her and maybe even get some alone time with her.
**Jenna's POV**
"So, when do you think you can join us on tour?" Andy asked. "Well, maybe at the beginning of May because I have a son and I want him to come with me and his last day of school is in April sometime," I replied. "You have a kid?" Jinxx asked. "Y-yeah," I replied nervously. "Aw that's cool!!" CC said. "How old us he?" Jake asked. "What's his name?" Andy asked. "He's 5 and his name is Zayden," I said. "So, will his dad be coming with us? I mean your with his dad right?" CC asked. Jake smacked his arm "that's a very personal question that she may not want to answer," he said. "No, its ok I'll answer them I'm actually single when I told Zayden's dad I was pregnant I never saw him again," I said. "Oh, well we'll be happy to have you and Zayden join us in tour in May," Andy said. I looked at Ashley he was smirking and I kinda liked it, maybe this tour would be fun....