tattoos

After Ash and I put the kids to bed I went to our room and changed into seats and one if Ashley's t-shirts. Ashley was laying in bed shirtless so I started admiring his tattoos I his arms. "Babe, you know all the stories about my tats now its your turn. Start with the one on your right so shoulder." Ashley said.
"Well, its just flowers nothing special, then the one on my forearm is a quote that I love "when your scared when your hanging on and just about to give up that's when life is going to show you what your really made of" then the ones on my wrists are infinity signs. Then I have this rose on my right ankle that my mom and sister also have. Then on my back I have Zayden and Ashlynn's names and handprints."
"Wow Baby, is that it?"
I shook my head and reveled a T on my hip (it stands for Tennessee where she's from) then I pulled my sweats off and showed him a skull and crossbones with a light pink kiss mark on it. This tattoo was located on my butt. "That's it all my tats," I said
"My favorite is the skull and crossbones"
"You would Purdy!!" I said playfully slapping his him. He just laughed and kissed me. "I love you so much Jenna," he said looking me in the eyes. "Ashley, I love you too more than anything, you and the kids are my world,"
"Let's get matching tattoos," he said.
"Ok, deal. I'll see if my mom wants to watch the kids for us." He just smiled like an idiot after I said that. I know he has an idea in that brain of his and to be honest it made me nervous.
"Your getting an outlaw tattoo like mine," he pulled out his phone and showed me the picture. "Ok but only if we get this matching tattoo," I showed him my phone. "Deal," he said. Oh boy what have you gotten yourself into...
(Jenna's outlaw tat and their matching ones are the pictures)