Mimi's gift

Kyle texted me and said that he wasn't coming I really didn't care because he didn't even see happy to see me. We were still at my grandma's I was sitting on the couch with Ashley while he held Ashlynn. Andy was by my side with Zayden in his lap watching Batman in my iPad. Jinxx, Jake, and CC sat on the other couch by my grandma's chair. My mom and dad were outside.
"Well, Mimi I think we're going go head out these boys have work tomorrow,"
"Alright, Jenna, thanks for coming by come again before y'all leave," she said hugging everyone. "Uh, Ashley can you hand the baby to Jenna I wanna talk to you." He shrugged and handed Ashlynn to me and everyone talked out.
**Ashley's POV**
"Look Ashley I really like you. Your good for Jenna and my husband would have been proud of everything you've done for her. Your a great dad to Zayden and definitely someone I want him looking up to, and your great with Ashlynn, I can tell you really love both of them as your own even if Zayden isn't yours." Mimi said.
"Thank you I really appreciate that," I replied.
"Don't you dare tell Jenna I'm doing this but, her grandfather wants to pay for a honeymoon for you and Jenna, so I've put 9,000 dollars in your bank account. With this money pay bills, or go on vacation, or use it for the wedding your choice but all Jenna needs to know is its a gift from me."
"Wow, that's a lot of money, thanks but we can't accept or I can't its Jennas money."
"It's already been done so enjoy. And take care of them please," she smiled And walked out of the room so I got in the car with Jenna. I NEED to tell get but how when I don't know... But I will tell her