More than I thought

After I threw up I burshed my teeth and went back to the kitchen. I was making Zayden's favorite blue blueberry pancakes. (Its just blueberry pancakes with blue food coloring in the batter) I was standing at the stove when I felt two tattooed arms around my waist and felt a kiss on my neck "morning beautiful," he said. "Morning baby," I replied. "Anything I can do to help with breakfast," he asked. "Maybe you could go get Zayden up and I'll set the table," I replied. He noded and walked away. I set the table giving both of them pancakes and bacon and eggs. I gave them both a glass of juice and a small cup of fruit. Then sat at the table waiting for my boys.
*Ashley's POV**
I went to Zayden's room and he was kinda awake. "Hey bud, are you hungry mom made us food," I said. He yawned and sat up in his bed. "Carry me, please," he said. I picked him up and carried him to the table with A.J. following me. We sat down with Jenna and ate. "Babe, all your gonna have for breakfast is a bottle of water and a small bowl of fruit?" I asked. "Yeah, I'm not that hungry this morning," she replied. "I have band practice today till about 5, but I was thinking I could take you two out to dinner tonight," I said. "Yes, let's go momma," Zayden begged. "Ok, babe we'll go, she said kissing my cheek.
**Jenna's POV**
Ashley was gone and Zayden was playing in this room, so I went to the bathroom and took a test. 5 minutes later I looked at the results. They were negative. I was relieved yet sad maybe I did want a baby more than I thought......