Jenna's son

**Ashley's POV**
I couldn't get Jenna out of my head. She was amazing but if I date her could I handle a 5 year old? And on top of that her dad is the CEO of the record company we are signed to so I couldn't date my bosses daughter....or could I? I looked at the time 2:30 I had another meeting with the band and Jenna to hear Jenna's decison about touring with us. I wanted her to come I really did, but she wouldn't date someone like me would she?
**Jenna's POV**
I was in my office doing paperwork for my new album while Zayden played by my desk. "Hey momma," Zayden said. "Yes, Zay," I replied. "Do I have to stay for your meeting I'm hungry," he said. "Yes, you have to stay I want you to meet this band but I'll order pizza, ok" I said. "Deal!!" He said. I giggled and ordered pizza. There was a knock on my office door "Come in," I said. "Hey Jen, the boys are here for the meeting," my dad informed me. "Ok, come on Zayden let's go" I said. He followed me into the meeting room and hid behind my legs. "Zayden this is Andy, CC, Ashley, Jake and Jinxx. Guys this is my son Zayden" I said pushing Zayden in front of me. The guys greeted Zayden but Zayden was still nervous I could tell. "Hey why don't you go with grandpa and eat pizza while I finish this meeting" I said. "Ok mom," Zayden replied. My dad took Zayden out of the room. "Well, are coming on tour or not," Andy asked. "I'm coming on tour with you guys," I announced. I just hope this is the right choice.