The Musician's Daughter

I watched my 2 kids grow up and in the process I was lucky enough to welcome 2 more boys into the world.
Ashley and I are proud of the family we've raised. All the guys are married with kids as well. I still tour but not as much. I mainly produce music now. My main focus is my kids and my husband and I'm not complaining. I have a feeling Zayden isn't going to become a singer he loves music but he wants to be a cop. And we support him 110% as for Ashlynn she will most likely follow in our footsteps. The 2 younger boys have no idea what they want to be but time will tell. Its hard for me to think that now I'm the mom I make the decisions. This is only the beginning because Ashlynn is starting to notice boys and they're starting to notice her. Her dad and I both hate it but its a part of life. I am extremely thankful for my family. All the guys and their families are just like our family. I'm glad my kids are growing up in this environment.

Now I'm not saying my story is done, but heres where my daughters story begins.

**authors note**
I know this sucked and was super short but the first chapter if Ashlynn's story will be good!!! Her story is called "The Musician's Daughter"
The first chapter is up now so enjoy!!!!!!!