04

I begin twiddling with my fingers while looking around the mansion, "Victor show her to her room

I begin twiddling with my fingers while looking around the mansion, "Victor show her to her room." Enzo said to the maid, or whatever he's called.

"What's wrong?" Enzo asked before I walked off, "Nothing."

The help showed me to my room and he was holding Derek which I didn't even realize until he put Derek down, "can you show me Enzo's room?" I asked Victor.

"No, I have instructions not to." He walked out of the door, annoying as fuck.

I close my 'bedroom' door leaving Derek in there, I begin wandering around until I'm scared by an unfamiliar face.

 "I'm Giovanni, safe to assume you are Elora?" He asks while holding his hand out, "Yes, I am."

 I shook his hand, "Can you show me to Enzo's room?" I asked, "He'll be pissed but follow me."

He leads me through the halls, "If he isn't in here he's in his office or the gym I have to go so he doesn't see me." He said leaving me at a door.

I gently knock, "what the fuck?" He screamed before opening it, "Shit what Elora do you need something?" He asks while leaning against the door frame, "I- I just nothing."

I turn around, "No come in." He said while holding the door open for me, "no it's fine I don't want to bother you." 

"Elora," my name in his mouth made me turn around, "Come in." He said, "Fine." I said under my breath, his room was basic, black everything but the walls.

"Why do you act like that?" I ask getting straight to the point, "like what?" 

"Like an asshole to everyone but me?"

"How do you see the good in people?" He answered my question with a question, "the bad is only one part of the story, I know that there's good somewhere in you so tell me your story." I say while sitting on his bed.

 "Get out." He demanded while opening the door.

I walk out of the room and wander some more until I find the living room, there's a picture laying down. I pick it to see him and a girl smiling, Alessio is behind me causing me to jump, "who is she?" I ask him. 

"Violet, the only woman Enzo ever loved." He says with a distressed look on his face, "What happened to her?" 

"His father killed her, but the way he acted with you today, in the limo he only ever acted like that with her." He said before walking away, that's why he doesn't wanna tell me his story, it's horrible.

I begin trying to find his room, it took me a while but I did. 

I knock on the door and he opens it, "Elora." He sighed, "No, I'm talking this time, well no I'm not I'm going to hug you." 

He looked distressed at my words, "I've never been hugged." He said, "Well there's a first time for everything." I said before walking closer to him, he backed hesitantly.