30

AN: listen to the song for Enzo's pov, if you want ofc.

"She's coming," Silas whispers only loud enough for me to hear, I slowly turn my head to look down the aisle where Elora is slowly walking behind two girls with a red dress on, the most beautiful dress I have ever seen

"She's coming," Silas whispers only loud enough for me to hear, I slowly turn my head to look down the aisle where Elora is slowly walking behind two girls with a red dress on, the most beautiful dress I have ever seen. "Holy fuck," I curse under my dress as she approaches me.

I feel my eyes sting, Jesus fuck am I crying?

I can do a lot of things but explaining how she looks in this dress is not one of them, the way her hair falls down her shoulders, her eyes sparkle as they fall into mine, how undeniably perfect she looks isn't a thing I can't explain.

She stands in front of me and hands her bouquet of red roses to her sister who'd id just met. "May the couple join hands," the priest says. She places both of her hands into mine as a tear rolls down my cheek.

I fail to hear his words as I get lost in her eyes, they are so fucking beautiful. "Marriage is the promise between two people who love each other, and who trust in that love, who honor each other as individuals, and who chose to spend the rest of their lives together." I hear, but not as if I'm there but as if I'm dreaming.

"Do you Lorenzo-" Elora's face breaking into a smile and then into laughter, "god I'm so sorry, continue." She says while biting her lip trying to cover up the smile. "Do you Lorenzo Bello Romano take Elora Rose Moore to be your lawfully wedded wife-" She bursts open with laughter at his words, I shake my head while smiling she is- fuck. "God, I am so so sorry." She says before allowing me to speak.

"I do take you, Elora Moore to be my wife, to love and hold, to be there in sickness and in health, in times of joy and sorrow, in times of failure and in times of triumph, I promise to cherish and respect you, to care and protect you to comfort and encourage you and stay with you for all of eternity." A tear rolls down her cheek and her smile couldn't be any wider. I slide the wedding ring band onto her finger my eyes flutter between her and the ring for a moment and I cannot believe this.

"Do you Elora Rose Moore-" "Yes." She slaps her hand over her mouth before letting out a small chuckle, "sorry- sorry continue." "Do you Elora Rose Moore take Lorenzo Bello Romano to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

She laughs while looking into my eyes, "I do, yes, you can be my husband and I will be your wife in sickness and in health, in times of joy and sorrow, in times of failure and in times of triumph, I promise to cherish and respect you, to care and protect you to comfort and encourage you and stay with you for as long as we both shall live." She slides my silver wedding ring onto my finger.

"You may kiss the bride" I lean down and connect our lips. She wraps her arms around my neck before I finally pull away, god why did I pull away? The crowd is filled with claps and appulse, "we need to go take pictures." She whispers while smiling. "I don't know how ill live with your snoring." I joke before grabbing her hand.