25

"I'll go, take me," Enzo said putting his hands in the air

"I'll go, take me," Enzo said putting his hands in the air. Fucking idiot. "I want an eye for an eye, that's what you people live for, that's what I'm getting." The guy said motioning his gun between us, "you want an eye for an eye, that's me." My breath is shaky and uncertain. I choose him.

"Lorenzo, he's the man I love and I helped him kill your brother, Silas well he's the closest thing I have to a brother so if you want an eye for an eye, it's me I'm your eye for an eye." I throw my gun on the ground while walking closer to him, he was so focused on me that he didn't notice Enzo pull out his gun and shoot him through the head. 

I was so close to him that his blood splattered all over me, "get in the fucking car Elora." Enzo demanded, his voice cold with little to no emotions. I slowly walk over to the car and get into it, what the fuck just happened. A thousand questions run through my mind as Enzo drags the body into the trunk.

He got into the car and keep driving as if nothing happened, I was mostly afraid of his silence. 

He pulled into his driveway allowing me out of the car, "Enzo are you going to say anything?" I ask looking at him over the top of the car, he didn't answer before Silas came running out. "Are you okay?" Silas asks frantically, "fine we just ran into some trouble." I say deciding if I should make a move right now.

"Im gonna go ask Katarina if I can borrow some of her clothes can you make sure he's okay?" I ask before walking into the house, Katarina was disarming herself, "Are you here on business Ms. Moore?" Katarina asks, "No, Enzo and I are getting married it's a long story can I borrow some clothes, and a shower?" I ask, she immediately relaxed after she figured I wasn't here to kill her.

"Of course," she smiled leading me to her room. "A dress?" She asks, that was the shitty thing about being a mafia leader, always having to look good. "Of course, preferably black." 

"What happened?" Silas asked for the fifteenth fucking time as I looked at the idiot's body, "can you deal with that fucking idiot, how did he even know?" I ask avoiding his questions, "what the fuck happened Lorenzo?" Silas asks again, "Elora wou...

"What happened?" Silas asked for the fifteenth fucking time as I looked at the idiot's body, "can you deal with that fucking idiot, how did he even know?" I ask avoiding his questions, "what the fuck happened Lorenzo?" Silas asks again, "Elora would die for the both of us is what happened, she would give up everything in the blink of an eye for us, she would do anything for us, I never- god I can't do this." I say before going inside. 

Elora is standing in the kitchen, "are you speaking to me yet?" She asks, I clench my jaw, I don't want to yell at her but I don't know the fuck else to do. "Upstairs," I grit out my teeth. 

She follows me upstairs and into my room, "I'm sorry Ro but I would die over you any day and I can't feel guilty about it." Her innocent yet so bloody eyes looked up at me, "you don't get to do that, ever." I take another deep breath trying to contain my anger, "if you die, I have nothing left, no one nothing, you've barely lived and if you ever do that again I will kill you my fucking self, Elora you are a good person, you're the hero but don't be the hero that dies, if it comes down to it, let. me. die."

She just continued staring at me, "don't be the fucking hero." I say again, "fuck you're so hot." She hissed before turning away, she took a moment before turning towards me and connecting our lips.

"We don't have time for this, I need to- come with me." She grabbed my hand and leads me to the kitchen where Gio, Silas, and Katarina were all sitting down. "Elora don't do something you'll regret." I try and warn her, "the only one who will regret something is Giovanni." 

I walk out of the shadows, "Giovanni, can I speak with you?" I ask, he looked confused as if there was another person with his name in this house

I walk out of the shadows, "Giovanni, can I speak with you?" I ask, he looked confused as if there was another person with his name in this house. "S- Sure." He got up as I walk over to the area between the kitchen and living room, "you have a secret, correct?" I ask, "I- I don't know what you're talking about."

"Cut the shit Giovanni, these last couple of months we've gotten closer, don't lie to me." I narrow my eyes while looking at him, "I don't know anything and even if I did, I wouldn't tell you anything." Before he can get another word in I grab the knife from under my dress.

"Wrong answer." I say before plunging the knife into an area of his body I know won't kill him, the guards all lunged at me, "touch her, and I will kill you all myself." Enzo scrams.

"Keep your friends close," I whisper in his ear pushing the knife further into him, he moaned and screamed in pain and I don't care. "And your enemies closer," I whisper before pulling the knife out causing him to fall to the ground. 

The guards looked like they wanted to kill me and one had his hand on his gun, "hurt her, and I will have your fucking head." Enzo barked, "Enzo he's keeping something from you and me, find out what it is before I lock him in my basement and kill him." I smile at him before walking outside where I'd already called someone to pick me up.