06

I wake up to an alarm clock I didn't even know was in my room, the sirens blaring was more than enough to wake me up it was enough to give me a heart attack

I wake up to an alarm clock I didn't even know was in my room, the sirens blaring was more than enough to wake me up it was enough to give me a heart attack. I can't stop it so I throw it at the wall leaving a dent in it, "fuck." I whisper to myself.

There's a note on the pillow next to mine, I had to go, Angel, I don't know when ill be back - Lorenzo. Who leaves notes? It's cute but what happened to phones? I discard the note and get into the shower, I shower and when I get out Victor is in my room trying to grab my journal from under my pillow, I was completely naked I didn't think anyone would be in the room.

"Sorry, Ms. Moore," "What the fuck are you doing?" I ask while grabbing a towel to cover myself, "Enzo asked me to get it." "What the fuck, give me your phone." I say while holding my hand out to Victor, "Ms. Moore I don't," "Victor do you want me to tell Enzo that you saw me naked, I'm sure he'd have a ball with that one." I say while he places the phone into my hands.

I scroll through the contacts until I find, "Mr. Romano" I call him, "Really Enzo? Snooping for my journal you could even do your own dirty work." "Elora, I'm busy, I just wanted to see if you were writing about me, I have to go." He says before hanging up, I hand Victor his phone back, "Get out." I follow him to the door and lock it behind him.

I get dressed and go into the kitchen to see Giovanni, "Is there cereal here?" I ask him, "Yes third cabinet top shelf, how's the sex with Enzo?" "What are you talking about, why would you ask me that?" I ask while counting the cabinets to find the third one, "Oh my god" He gasps, "You guys haven't, Wow." "What the big deal, I barely even know him." I say while grabbing the cereal, "No it's just he sleeps with every girl he brings home, but not you." "What do you mean?" I ask while pouring the milk over the cereal, "I think he likes you, he only ever liked one other girl and I didn't think he would ever love someone again." "Well, you were right because he doesn't love me, so everyone just needs to stop saying that."

Im getting frustrated and annoyed like I want to rip someone's head off. "Sorry, Giovanni I don't mean to snap, he doesn't love me nor do I love him, this is merely a business arrangement and a failed one at that," I say, lying. "If you know anything at all about him you know he won't leave you alone until you at the very least tell him you like him." I knew that was true, it is true. 

"Giovanni, can you do something Enzo will hate?" I ask, "depends do you want to kill someone?" "No, I want to go to a shooting range," I say while taking a bite of cereal, "A shooting range? You should ask him, I don't do guns I do knives, he loves guns." "I'm not asking him, he'll just say, he'll protect me so I don't need to use guns or lift a finger because I am the most fragile thing in the entire world," I say while tapping the spoon against the glass. 

"He just worries about you, he's even been like that, he just kills people... usually." "Tell me about him, he only told me about his parents I just want to know him." I say while I continue eating, "I shouldn't he doesn't like talking about it." "That makes no sense, he wants to date me or whatever- never mind," I say while throwing the spoon down. "No, Elora don't" he attempts to stop me.