36

"Elora we need to leave," Enzo says while shaking me

"Elora we need to leave," Enzo says while shaking me. I throw the covers off before getting up, "I had someone go buy you clothes there in the bathroom." He says, "Want a gold star, medal, husband of the year award?" I ask sarcastically, "Elora don't be mad at me." "You told me I would be a bad mother knowing that I was already doubting myself, I can be whatever the hell I want to be," I scream before walking into the bathroom. 

I brush my teeth and change into the clothes he picked out for me while doing my hair he walks into the bathroom, "Enzo get out." I demand, "Anyway I could make you, less mad?" He asks while grabbing a handful of my ass, "You did say when we're mad at each other we should fuck it out." He whispers in my ear, "I have Russians to kill, sorry, maybe you could find a mistress and fuck her." I say while putting my hair in a ponytail. 

"That's not funny Elora." "I don't recall making a joke," I turn around to leave the bathroom but he stops me, "I am never fucking anyone but you, don't say that again." He says before letting me go, "I'll be a bad mother maybe I'm a bad wife too." I shrug my shoulders before leaving the room.

I walk into the dining room where everyone is waiting for me and Lorenzo with weapons of all kinds spread out on the table. "What's wrong with you?" Silas asks, I squint my eyes, "Enzo thinks I'll be a bad mom and he probably thinks I'm a bad wife and a bad person." I mutter. "I never said that," Enzo whispers in my ear. 

"Dios Mio do you need a bell?" I ask, "I assume you found where they're hiding?" I ask as my eyes flutter in between people, "we did, just need to load up and leave." Evan says, "Evan shut up, Maryanne?" 

I turn my gaze to her trying to be fairer. "What he said." She says nervously, "And what did he say?" I ask this is why I'm not fair. "Load up and leave meaning we all need weapons so we're prepared and then leave to go to their hiding spot." She clarifies, I nod before glancing and the weapons. Bombs, guns, knives, throwing knives, poison.

"Okay, don't die, and don't be stupid," I say before putting the weapons all over my body. Knives on my thighs, guns on my hips, a bomb hidden under my loose shirt. "Ready?" I ask, "Yeah." Everyone says, "Go wait in the car so I can have a moment with my husband please." I smile at them before they all make their way out the door. 

"Do not speak to me, I need the anger I have to kill, I don't need you making excuses because you went from 'I love you' to you'll be a terrible mother in five seconds." I say waiting for some kind of answer, since for a whole ten seconds, "I love you." He says just barely above a whisper.

"Yeah well I love you too, that is almost my biggest problem in life, I love you so much that I value your opinion over everything else and you used that to get inside my head, and it hurt," I say while looking down before walking out of the door and getting into the car. 

Katarina and Maryanne are in the back, like a couple of besties. "Found yourself a new bestie kit, Kat?" I ask while looking in the back, "Nope, just a fellow control freak." I notice Silas's hand on Alejandra's thigh, "did you two?" I ask as my eyes flutter between the two of them, they just stare at each other.