28

"Mrs

"Mrs. Romano, hello." I smile at Enzo's mom, "dear Lilyan, you will be my daughter, family, I'm sorry for my behavior during our last visit, my son has bad taste in women, I should've realized it was more, Lorenzo is my baby and I just wanted to protect him." She assures me before pulling me in for a hug, "Of course, I understand Lilyan."

"Okay, you will only worry about dresses, I had Victor bring some into a room where Lorenzo will not see." She smiles releasing me from her hold, "he did tell you I don't want a white dress, and tonight is the ball will you be attending?" I ask while letting myself in, Giovanni is laying on the couch asleep probably off the pain meds.

"Giovanni, how have you been?" I ask as my eyes flicker between him and Katarina who was laying next to him, Katarina threw me the dirtiest stare, "he's been just fine no thanks to you." She hisses at me, "let's not start a cat fight you guys will be family soon." Lilyan assured me.

"Of course, we shall go look at the dress?" I ask turning my looks away from Katarina. "Of course dear." She begins leading me upstairs.

Its been released to the public that Enzo and I are getting married and Lilyan had approved our marriage. We haven't done anything about the Russians, most of them went into hiding and we're waiting until after the wedding to find and kill the rest of them. The ones that didn't go into hiding are all dead, courtesy of Silas and Katarina. Ive only tried on about twenty dresses in the past two days and Lilyan tells me its only the beginning.

The bedroom door is opened from the inside revealing five beautiful dresses, three red dresses, and two white. "These are beautiful," I say in awe. "Yes dear, my friend has a custom wedding shop in Italy I was thinking if you don't like these could go to Italy." I shake my head at the thought, "I am terrified of planes, I only take them when it is necessary for buissness but I really like that red one."

I walk closer to the dresses and closely examine all of them, "I love this one." I mutter while running my finger along the rhinestones that go in a line across my chest. I know it's supposed to take forever to find the one, the dream dress but any dress will do fine. I wear a thousand dresses a month and any dress will do for this one day.

"Andrea leave," Lilyan demands to the bodyguard standing in the room. He nods before walking out, "try it on, I'm sure it'll look beautiful on you!" She says excitedly, I nod before slipping off the loose dress I was wearing, "wedding dresses are a pain in the ass, lots of layers but it will be worth it." She assures me, "this corset has been passed through the generations, it'll make you look more amazing than you already do."

She slides the corset onto me before pulling it tighter, I let out a groan, loud. It hurt and felt like I couldn't move at all or I would pop. She ties the corset before unzipping the wedding dress and leaving it on the floor allowing me to pull it over my body, "Jesus- it's beautiful." I say as she zips the back.

"It is dear." She smiles, and I smile and nod with agreement. "Do you like it?" I ask, "Do you? It's not about my dear." "I wear so many dresses, this one feels different, it makes me feel different," I admit while smiling. "Then it's the one dear." I like her, I do and she's going to my family and all that crap but if she calls me 'dear' one more time I am going to grab her by the eyeballs.

I take a deep breath turning away from the mirror, "thank you, Lilyan, I would like to see Lorenzo now and I can't quite breath so can we please take this off." I smile before turning my back to her allowing her to unzip it and slide it off of me.

~~~

I walk down the stairs to see Lorenzo sitting on the couch next to his niece and nephew, "Hi, Lorenzo, Luca, Lucia." I smile as all of their heads turn to me, "what are you doing here?" He asks, "Don't sound so disappointed, I was trying on dresses, did I scare Giovanni away?" I make my way over to him and sit on the couch next to him, "You did." "Tell him to spill his secret," I say trying to suppress my curse words.

"He says he doesn't have any secret." "And you believe him, over your fiancee?" I ask, his cheeks flush with a bright red color, "Y- You just fucking blushed, oh my god." I scream, "sorry children." I say referring to the fact that I made them look away from their movie. "I didn't fucking blush, but you are my fiancee so sit your pretty ass back down."

I sit back down resting my head on his shoulder, replaying his blushing in my head over and over again. "You totally just blushed," I whisper, he turns his head and kisses my forehead. "I didn't fucking blush Elora." "You really did Lorenzo, ill keep it in my memory, would want to embarrass you, the wedding is tomorrow, and I will see you later today at the ball."

I give him a soft kiss on the lips before walking into the kitchen, "You get back with Lorenzo and don't give me a second thought." Silas teases, "I- You're going to work for me soon and you'll technically be my brother, ill see you plenty, plus you think I didn't notice you lusting over me, I'm not blind." I smile before grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge. "You're hot, different, any man will lust over you." He points out the obvious, "I will see you when you cannot try and fuck me."