20

Agresive knocking on my bedroom door causes me to jump up, "Lorenzo I'm going to kill every one of them fucking trainees

Agresive knocking on my bedroom door causes me to jump up, "Lorenzo I'm going to kill every one of them fucking trainees." She stomps in my room, "What happened?" I ask clueless, "They stole two trunks full of drugs, I'm going to kill them all, what the fuck was security doing letting two teenage boys drive off without alerting me or anything?" She looks pissed.

"Two trucks full?" I ask, that's fucking insane, my trainees and they would be dead before they could do whatever they wanted to do, "Two entire trucks, im going to blow up, sorry I just had to tell someone. I have to go interrogate the ones who didn't run off." She gives me a quick kiss before storming out.

Silas and Giovanni come in moments after she leaves, "is she okay because she looked like she was going to kill everyone?" Silas asks, "she's fine, her idiots stole two trunks." "She's going to kill them," Gio states the obvious. "No shit, Gio, what do I do?" I ask, "About?" "Well she's upset and I fuck her so what do I do?"

"She's your girlfriend and you've never had one so you don't know what to do," Silas says. "If you want to say it like then so be it, so what do I do?" I ask again, "I don't know how to help with that one, sorry." Silas says before walking out of the room, "help her find them, help her kill them, have sex with her." Gio says before walking away as well.

Fuck, I don't know how to do this.

"Where did they take it?" I ask while pacing the living room, the idiots are sitting on the couch, or what's left of them anyway

"Where did they take it?" I ask while pacing the living room, the idiots are sitting on the couch, or what's left of them anyway. "Why did they take it?" I am still pacing, "If one of you don't answer me then ill kill all of you, speak." I am going to kill them, Im trying to hold on to my sanity but my mom's words replay in my head, "if anyone crosses you, kill them."

"Oh my god, if one of you don't answer I will-" I stop myself, giving them another chance to answer, they don't need to know what's going to happen. "Fine, it's the Hernandez clan, they bribed Jackson and Jules to bring them two of our trucks, they wanted all of us but we said no." Aaron admits, "God thank you, you still will have your punishment for not telling me but I have to deal with your friends for now." "Not our friends anymore, they double-crossed you," Aaron says, I smile at his words.