14

"Long time no see Elora," my ex-boyfriend, Jerimiah says while smirking

"Long time no see Elora," my ex-boyfriend, Jerimiah says while smirking. My breathing does un-steady and vision goes blurry, "w- w- what are you doing here?" I ask while trying to ground myself, "Im a guard." "Still like to beat people, woman?" 

He cant answer before I hear Enzo, "Angel? What's going on, why are you back here?" Enzo asks while walking closer to me, "Jeremiah" Enzo greets. "Remember that ex-boyfriend I told you about? The one that beat me?"  I ask while looking away from Jeremiah, "this is him." 

My eyes become puppy and red with tears as I have flashbacks, I don't feel much physical pain but this was worse than any pain I could Image. 

"Alessio," Enzo screamed so loudly it vibrated through the house, wherever Enzo went Alessio wasn't far behind so, "Still keeping up with the lies princess?" Jeremiah asks while brushing over my cheek with his thumb. 

Enzo gripped his hand tightly before turning his wrist all the way around, "My God" I whispered, "Don't fucking touch her." His wrist was broken. "Don't tell me you believe her, she's a fucking liar." Jeremiah pled, "One more word and ill burn you alive." Enzo hissed as Alessio appeared next to him. 

"What's up boss?" "Put him in a cell downstairs," Enzo said before stabbing him in the stomach, leaving the knife in slowing his bleeding. He fell to the floor and Alessio dragged him away. 

I finally took a breath, I couldn't breathe with him near me. "Are you okay Angel?" "Fine, can I go, torture him as he did to me?" I ask while turning to Alessio dragging him, "Of course tell Alessio to call if you need me." He says before kissing my forehead. 

Enzo wasn't cold, he cared more than everyone ever cared for me, more than that he respected my space and boundaries while still showing me love and affection. I mean, a girl can only dream she'd find someone like him. 

I follow Alessio as he drags Jeremiah to a cell and ties his arms and legs to the chair, "he's ready for you." He says before pulling the knife out causing Jeremiah to groan, Alessio places the knife in my hand. "Can you get me a blow torch and a gun?" I ask Alessio, "I'll ask the boss," "Don't bother, he told me to do whatever I needed to him, just get me that fucking stuff." He shakes his head before walking out of the cell. 

"Jeremiah," I say while pulling his shirt off and applying pressure to his stab wound. "Wouldnt want you to bleed out before I have my fun," I smile. "How does it feel Jeremiah, being the powerless one?" 

"Still a powerless bitch Elora, how's it feel?" He says under his breath, Alessio comes back and hands me the stuff. "Thank you, Alessio," he shakes his head before leaving us in the cell again.

"Powerless?" I laugh before turning on the blow torch, "what the fuck are you doing with that, you wouldn't dare touch me" He growled. "Maybe I wouldn't have touched you ten years ago or five but I now know that the only powerless one is you."

I apply the blow tourch to his arm for a couple of seconds causing him to scream loudly, as I did the first time he broke my ribs. I pull up another chair from in the corner and sit it in front of him.