05

"Lorenzo you cannot just say that and walk away, come back," I scream from inside of the gym, I follow him to wherever the hell he's going

"Lorenzo you cannot just say that and walk away, come back," I scream from inside of the gym, I follow him to wherever the hell he's going. "Enzo what do you mean?" "You know what it means, that's why you asked." It was true, I do know what it means.

"Well explain," he leads us into the living room comfortably relaxing on the couch. "It doesn't matter what your father said or instructed, I control myself Elora, he may have told me about you but I went into the bar all on my own and I came to your house on my own, I don't take orders from him." I sit next to him on the couch, "okay but what did he tell you, why were you talking to him, was he buying drugs?" My mind races with questions.

"Angel, stop asking questions." He whispers in my ear, "Fine I'll go ask my dad." He pulls me back down, "Fine Angel." I sit next to him, I notice his boner standing up on his stomach. "Really Enzo? Can you get rid of that," "Then you have to leave." "I'm not even doing anything," I say, "You are angelic, you don't have to do anything." His phone begins ringing, "Shit I have to go." "It's fine, I have to try on the dresses anyways."

He gives me a quick kiss on the forehead before grabbing his suit jacket, almost as if it was a natural thing to do.

I run upstairs to my room to find three dresses standing up, Giovanni walks past me, "Giovanni can you help me?" I ask him causing him to turn around and come in, "A dress for the ball?" "Yes, is it like the prom?" I ask, "A bit, the prom but with a butch of murders, if you stay with Enzo they shouldn't bother you, he'll tell you more later and you should pick the black one."

He almost walks out the door, "No wait Giovanni" He turns around, "You think Enzo is horrible, all of you do but you don't see him, only the show he puts on for everyone, I see him for who he is under the act he puts on and I know you know him bet...

He almost walks out the door, "No wait Giovanni" He turns around, "You think Enzo is horrible, all of you do but you don't see him, only the show he puts on for everyone, I see him for who he is under the act he puts on and I know you know him better than me but just try to see him the way I do." "You like him, don't you?" He asks walking closer to me, "I- I- I don't know, I don't think so."

"Don't hurt him, I know he's not just the act he puts on for everyone, he has to act that way because he's been hurt so many times so don't be the reason he loses himself completely." He smiles before walking out of the room.

I stare at the dress for a moment wondering, what the hell am I doing? I'm in a mansion so I'll take advantage of it. I look at the big tv that was hanging on the wall and turn it on with the remote. I flip through the channels for way too long until I find 'beauty in the beast' I'd never watched it as a child I was too busy cleaning up my dad's puke.