39

"Where are you going?" I ask Elora as she drags her suitcase to the door, "nowhere important

"Where are you going?" I ask Elora as she drags her suitcase to the door, "nowhere important." "What's that code for?" I ask getting more upset, she places her hands on my chest looking into my eyes.

"Three days, ill be back in three days, I run this empire with you and I love it but I have to do this on my own, I love you and ill call you and you can sing to the baby in my tum over the phone for the next three days." She says just barely above a whisper.

What secrets is she keeping?

I press my lips against hers, we haven't kissed in so long for some reason, I almost forgot how good she tasted. She let out a small moan surprised by my kiss, "I have to go." She whispers against my lips, "I love you." She says again, "I love you." I say in agreement before opening the door for her. 

I wait for the elevator to close before I ask Diego, who was standing outside of our door. "Where is she going?" I ask, "she asked us not to tell you." "Where is she going?" I ask slowly, "L.A." He says, "Isn't that where I relocated Giovanni?" I don't bother waiting for an answer before I closed the door. 

I exit the plane as someone takes my hand leading me down the stairs at the end of the airplane, "Mrs

I exit the plane as someone takes my hand leading me down the stairs at the end of the airplane, "Mrs. Romano, will we be going to your hotel?" The limo driver asks, "no the residence of Giovanni Slayer, please." I say while settling into the limo. "Of course Mrs. Romano." 

I knock- pound on the door of the apartment Giovanni has been staying at in L.A, he slowly opens the door. "Elora what are you doing here?" "Is my mother alive?" His eyes widen and apparently his brain went stupid because he didn't answer, "It was a simple question, yes or no is she alive?" 

The urge to slit his throat grows larger with every passing second, "Stop acting like you cant talk before I rip out trachea, I'm pregnant moody and mad so answer my question." I demand before stepping into his apartment. I take a look around at the baldn walls and the house with no decor, "I like what you've done with the place, answer my question." I say while walking towards the one photo frame he has.

A picture of him, and his family. The thought of my mother destorying mine is infuriating. I knock over the picture frame causing it to shatter one the ground, "Giovanni answer me, did you look me in the eye thousands of times knowing my mother was still alive?" I ask already knowing the answer, silence is the worst answer to come across human kind.

"She is." He says, I let out a deep breath. "Where?" I ask my voice growing calmer with my anger, "I don't know." "Bullshit, try again, where is she?" I aks again walking closer to his cabnits, "she wont tell me." "Bullshit, try again, where is she?" I ask yet again, "Its okay, ill just invite Enzo to shake the answers out of you." I say before throwing all of the things in the cabnit on the floor.

Shatterd glass flys everywhere, plates, glasses, bowls, everything. "Elora is that-" "Nessasary, no but it was fun, I should slit your throat but you have information that I need." I say, "I'll call Enzo now, he'll be here in an day but you'll run by then right? So I must tie you up, and tourte you until he gets here I suppose?" I ask with a questionable tone. 

Im good at hiding my emotins because right now I'm feeling just about all of them, times 100.

"I stabbed you once, right?" I ask remanissing, "you did." "Because I thought you were keeping a secret, the little light bulb over my head flipped on and it was right, I don't mind stabbing you again, where is she?" I ask through my teeth. "I told you, I dont know." "And I told you, I'm pregnant and moody, tell me or ill kill you and everyone you've ever talked to." I threaten. 

"I dont know where she is," he says again. "Call her, let me speak with her." I demands, he pulls out his phone before handing it to me, "Mrs. Moore really Giovanni? Classy as always." I mock before pushing her name. 

"Hello, Giovanni." She says slowly, "Nope, guess again." I say, her line went silent for a moment. "Elora, to what do I own the pleasure?" I scoff at her words, "cut the shit, where are you, I thought I got rid of you your like gum stuck to my shoe, or in my hair." 

"I do love being called a food, my darling daughter, I knew you'd be perfect for the job, find me yourself and ill tell you what I want." She says before hanging up, "phone please." Giovanni demands, I turn to look at him. "No." I mutter before stabbing him in the arm with a paraletic. 

He'll live unfortanitly, and fortountly for me ill track my mothers call. I kick over his limp body so I can exit the apartment, I enter the limo. "Where to now Mrs. Romano?" "The base," there's a base in every city, that we own at least. "You must be tired, you dont think you should get some sleep?" He asks, "Im pregnant and moody and of course I am tired, but god knows what my murderous mother has planed so can we please go." I demand. 

"Of course Mrs. Romano, s-sorry." He begins driving, an hour later he stops the limo, "we have arrived." "Thank you." I reply before getting out of the limo my bodyguard following, I walk into the base and scan my hand allowing me in. "Who can I get for you Mrs.Romano?" My bodyguard asks, "Someone who can track a call." I growl.

Moments later a women walks up to me, "Rebekah, pleasure, what can i do for you Boss?" She asks holding out a hand, I gentaly shake it before placing the phone in her hand, "trace the most recent call, how long will it take?" I ask growing irritated knowing I would have to call Enzo.

"Depends, is this person smart?" She asks, "Very." "Then probably all day, ill get it but you should go and sleep while I work." I give her a small smile, "Of course, thanks." She takes a look at the phone before walking away, I turn to my bodyguard, "Tell Lorenzo that he needs to get out here, now."