8. jealousy. (smut)

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️ (this smut is going to be a little intense so dont read it if it's gonna trigger u)

It was the next morning and I was ready to go out of my room. I started walking down to the rainbow room. I was a bit excited to see peter today, it was weird.

I walked in slowly looking around for him and I saw him sitting next to another girl. It looked like he was having a good time smiling, laughing with her.

This made me confused. It's a new girl, she's wearing a gown just like us kids.

Seems like my age.

He had his hand placed on her lap and whispering in her ear as she giggled then he smiled.

I grip my gown and sat down at a table near the corner while looking at them.

The girl was laughing with Peter as he smiled. It made me feel jealous. No. No way. Am I really jealous over him?

The door opens and papa was standing there.

Peter got your quickly standing near the door in his pose.

"Good morning kids! We have a new sister joining us, 019" Papa announced smiling.

019 stands next to papa. I looked up and saw that she was my bully from school. The worst bully ever. What is she doing here!?.

019 caught eyes with me and smirked widely.

I quickly looked down breathing heavily.

"Are you kids ready for lessons?" Papa smiled.

"Yes!" The kids shouted i just stood there quietly.

"Let's head out" papa leads the way.

I followed the group while trying so hard not to rage. Can this day get any worse?

~Timeskip~ *coz im lazy🤭*

We have finished our lessons. I couldn't stop looking over at peter and 019 or annie. Even her name makes me feel uncomfortable.

I wipe my nose. They look like they were flirting with each other. cant he just walk away from her? what is he doing?

She was smiling cutely like she would do with any other dudes she was attracted to.

i walked out trying my best to not cry. why do I need to cry? it's not like me and him are together.

He hasn't even checked up on me ever since she walked in here.

I shook my head to all my heavy thinking. i walked back to my room. I just did the things i needed to do.

I started walking out to the rainbow room again to see if eleven was there.

No one was there but 019..

She looked over and smiled widely "Y/n!" She laughed "you really look ugly being bald".

I stood there quiet.

"Speak!" She gripped my cheek tightly.

I laughed quietly then looked down at the floor and up "why are you here anyways?" I asked while trying not to laugh.

She looked a little irritated "I have powers too" and since I knew you would be here because your little little friend can't keep his mouth shut" She shouted in my face.

"Steve? ohh please. What can you do?" I was still smiling trying not to laugh.

" i can make people do as I ask" she placed a bratty smile.

"oh my gosh! that is so cool" I sarcastically spoke and bursted out laughing loudly.

She let go of me and backed up scared.