30. the beginning to an end.

It's been two days after what had happened. Vecna finally got what he wanted and now we are just in a broken ass place.

I was packing my things to leave hawkins since I couldn't bare to stay here after what happened. I couldn't stay here without thinking about it eddie.

I took a last glance at my empty house and headed out to steves car that he agreed to pack my stuff in and move out. I sighed.

"Ready?" Steve spoke as I nodded and got inside his car as we drove off to Nancy's house to pick up stuff to donate at the high school.

I stared out the window with no emotions. I sighed as a tear slowly slipped down my cheek, I quickly wiped it away and sniffed. We had arrived as we parked then got out.

I smiled slightly as I saw Robin there. She had always been there for me after eddie which I needed and so have dustin. I leaned against the car next to Robin who was putting stuff in the back of nancy's truck.

"Hey nance! I found some more of your old stuff in the attic" Mrs Wheeler came out with a box of Nancy stuff.

I sighed quietly and stretched. "I'm so sore still" I groaned in pain. Dustin lightly chuckled.

"Someone order a pizza?" Mrs wheeler asked.

"Pizza?" Dustin asked as we all looked over at the drive way. The van honks and I recognized the van.

"No way" I spoke and slowly sat up.

The door opens revealing Argyle, Jonathan, Mike, Eleven, and Will.

I smiled softly as Eleven ran to hug me. I hugged her tightly and closed my eyes couldn't believe she's here. She sobbed a bit in my arms. I pulled back and looked at her. "How are you" I smiled happily.

El smiled "Good" She replied.

I looked over towards will seeing him waiting for a hug. Cute. I smiled and hugged him tightly and he hugged me back smiling. "You shouldn't have left us.. we needed you back in lenora" Will spoke.

"I know I know but they needed me here too" I replied pulling away.

He nodded. I took off my jacket then wrapped it around eleven "here" I smiled. "Could we go see max?" El asked. I nodded as we hopped in the van once more to go to the hospital that max was transferred to.

We arrived go inside check in go to the room the receptionist told us to go. We all and got to the room. Mike opens the door slowly as we follow him.

"Oh my god.." Lucas disbelievingly spoke and stood up walking towards Mike and Will.

"We've been calling you guys like crazy" He said as they all have a big hug.

"I know. We came as soon as we heard" Mike spoke and slowly let go of each other. Lucas draws his focus on el as she put down her hoodie and hugged him. Lucas hugged her back.

"I'm sorry" El whispered as her breath was shaky it's like she was going to cry.

I stood by near nancy and jonathan with my arms against my chest looking down at my feet.

I sighed quietly and jonathan placed a hand on my shoulder for comfort. I slowly looked up at him as he nodded a bit. I hugged him tightly as a brotherly tight hug and sobbed quietly.

"I tried to save her..." I whispered while sobbing quietly. "I heard, it's okay don't worry" Jonathan said reassuringly patting my back softly.

I sobbed in tears of anger and sadness.

I slowly backed away from him and wiped my tears. If only I spoke henry out of this. Max wouldn't be here. I should've took the chance even though it was going to kill me.