6. papa figured it out.

We all had our dinner and had time to play in the rainbow room for a few minutes till it was time to go back to our rooms.

Eleven had stayed since she had won the "game" papa assembled.

I wave eleven and told her to have fun and she smiles then nodded. I started roaming around the hallways since I got bored and wanted to see if I can find peter.

I walked around for a few minutes. Till I heard a loud but a bit muffled scream. I flinched and speed walk quickly to the room.

"Please!" Shouted a voice.

I knew that voice as I peek my eyes inside of the window. My eyes widen seeing peter get tased. I saw eleven walking over and looking through it. Her breath hitched.

Papa then slowly faced the door.

I pull eleven back quickly and quietly. The door unlocks as I pulled her to the other side of the wall. We peeked out a bit.

The two other guards drag peter down the hallway. He looked so weak and had a tiny blood spots on the top of his uniform.

Papa closed the door and stopped his trail as he slowly turns back then faced the wall we were hiding behind.

We both lay flat on the wall and stayed quiet. I had to progress everything that happened. Eleven looked out and seen that papa had walked off.

Eleven slowly back tracks her steps into the rainbow room. I follow along looking over my shoulder to see if papa was spying.

"You shouldn't be wandering the halls" spoke a voice.

Eleven looked forward scared at 002 and his minions. I tried standing infront of eleven to protect her but 005 grabbed me by the neck and locked me in.

"It's against the rules"

"And not safe" 002 spoke "you shamed me today... both of you".

I tried to struggle out of the girls grip.

"im sorry.." Eleven softly spoke while looking at 002 afraid.

"I didn't wanna hurt you. You are weak and pathetic. I was holding back.. and then you do that before everyone. Before papa?" 002 spoke.

"Why are you going after her? I'm the one who beat you in the first place" I laugh looking at 002.

002 looked over at me and he looked pissed and I mean it. 002 used his power and pushed me against the wall really hard.

"No!" Eleven shouts.

My ears were ringing. Every noise were muffled a could see Eleven get pushed by 002. She was sobbing on the ground.

They then tossed her around like if she was a ball. Then she was pushed against the wall then fell down. I could see 002 kneeling down infront of her

I couldn't get up. My body felt numb and cold.

Tell papa we did this, we will kill you.

The last thing I heard before being knocked out.

My eyes open wide as I gasped in for air. I looked at the clock. It was already the next day? I was knocked till the next day? I look in the mirror infront of me. There was a cut and some dried up blood near my lip.