23. the creel house.

We had slept over at the wheelers house that day, in the basement. I was knocked out cold since we had been watching max for a long time over night. Until I heard eddies voice through the walkie talkie, this made me sit up quickly from the couch I was sleeping on and noticed steve was next to me knocked out too.

I shrugged them grabbed the walkie talkie "earth to dustinnn" eddie sings. I pulled the antenna "hey eddie it's y/n..." i spoke in my morning voice while rubbing my face.

"Y/n! Hey um I'm going to need a good delivery like really soon unless you want me going out into the world" eddie guilt trips. I rolled my eyes a bit "no no don't do that...I'll be there in a few minute" I groggily spoke.

"Yea yea yea yea.... And Um could you pick up a six pack? i know it's stupid as shit drinking right now but uh a cold beer would really calm my jangled nerves. so why don't you be a good princess and go buy it for me?" He spoke teasingly.

"Yeah whatever" I mumbled and hung up then saw nancy looking at the couch where max was supposed to be sleeping "Dustin!" She shouted while shaking him "Mmm what?.." He slowly spoke. "Aren't you supposed to be on max watch?" She exclaimed.

"Yep yep yep yep yep, sorry" he rubs his eyes. "She's right there...." Dustin pointed but max wasn't there "he panics and I sighed walking upstairs quickly seeing if max was anywhere upstairs. I checked and saw her coloring at the dinning table, i breathed out in relief.

Nancy and Dustin follow as they saw her drawing too. I ruffled my hair a bit in stress then stood behind Nancy's chair looking over at the coloring sheets max made. I looked at it and it seemed familiar. Nancy started to notice as well and grabs the drawing of a stained glass with rose. "Is this a window?" Nancy asked max.

"Yeah" She replies "Stained glass with roses" I spoke "yeah see I'm not Terrible after all" max sarcastically aims it for dustin. "Yeah, we'll it helps that I've seen it before" Nancy spoke as she gathers all the drawings and started folding them and fitting the pieces together like it's a puzzle. Then nancy drew over some thing.

It was a house but the creels house. This gave me chills. Nancy got up "Where you going?" Dustin spoke while his mouth was full of pancakes mrs wheeler made "waking up the others" she said and headed downstairs to the basement.

"Nancy! We have to go get eddies food.." I whispered the last part "I mean, I have to.. you know" I spoke "Why don't you go and we will get ready then wait for you at the house?" Nancy spoke "Okay uh I'll try" I spoke and let go of her as I grabbed my bag and grabbed a piece of pancake "THANK YOU MISSES WHEELER" I lastly spoke while heading to the door.

"You are so welcome, sweetie!" She spoke with pride in her voice. I smiled and teleported to the grocery store, heading inside. I looked around filling on the basket I have in my hand. I grabbed some beer "i hope my id in my bag" i sighed quietly to myself then came across a snack that brought me so much deja vu.

It was his favorite snack. I stared at it then not long just bought since I was hungry and wanted to try new things out. I checked out everything showing my id, which luckily I found in my bag. I took the bags and left them teleported over to the shed that eddie was hiding in. I slowly walked inside and closes the door behind me.

"eddie?..." i whispered softly. I took a breath while walking slowly, looking around. Then the door barges open quickly. I turned around a yelped a bit, it was just eddie. I breathed and held my chest "jesus christ, eddie...!" I whispered exclaimed.

He was holding a pot full of canned spaghetti. "Hey princess!" He smiles and walked towards me "did you bring me my stuff?" He asked while looking at the bag "no this is just for me to eat" I sarcastically spoke, he chuckles. I smiled then passed him the bag and his canned beer. I sat down on the stool again, sighing.