28. the truth.

I closed my eyes trying to reach nancy in her trance as I couldn't find her. but as soon as I could go for another round she had woken up from her trance. She immediately dropped slowly to the floor as steve caught her.

"Woah woah woah woah hey... it's okay it's okay it's okay" He reassures worriedly. Nancy was gasping as she tried to catch her breath. She looked petrified. "Steve get her up there quickly" I instructed.

Steve quickly picked Nancy up to start climbing up. She slowly climbed and dropped onto the mattress as robin and Eddie came to see if she was doing okay. Steve went up eventually as I followed right behind.

I fell onto the mattress and stood up. I quickly dusted myself. How come I can see Max's trance when she's with vecna but I couldn't see a single bit of nancy's. My nosebleeds a bunch of times when vecna trances me or everytime I see Henry in my 'visions', i grow weak everytime he does that. It's like he's feeding off of me.

And the upside is worse, how does that possibly match up. I scratched my head in stress. I don't understand. We had gone over to Max's trailer house and stayed there for over night till it was board daylight.

"He showed me..things that haven't happened yet...The most awful things. I saw... a dark cloud spreading over hawkins, downtown on fire. Dead soldiers and this.. giant creature with..a gaping mouth...a-and this creature wasn't alone, there were so many monsters. An army. And they were coming into hawkins, into our neighborhoods. Our homes and then.... He showed me my mom, and holly, Mike and they... they were all..." Nancy quietly sobs while looking down at her hands.

I felt guilty. Never in my life should've not make this demon. He is here, killing teens, making new passage ways to enter our world. Now he is going to create a catastrophe. I paved around a bit as the rest were talking comforting her. Should i tell them now? Yeah I should.

"Four gates spreading across hawkins.. and these gates, they looked like the one outsides of Eddie's trailer but they didn't stop growing.." Nancy spoke shaking lightly.

"And this wasn't the upside hawkins. This was our hawkins. Our home" She spoke as a tear trickles down her cheek.

"Four chimes" Max said. Everyone looked as I stared at the wall. "Vecnas clock. It always chimes four times. Four exactly." Max spoke while leaning against the frame.

"I heard them too.." Nancy adds on.

"He's been telling us his plan this whole time" Max spoke.

"Four kills. Four gates. End of the world" Lucas spoke blankly but slow.

Four? I thought I was under his trance, unless he still has a soft spot for me, pathetic. I stared out the window "If that's true... then he's only one kill away.." Dustin stated.

I could hear eddie freaking out. I stared out the window as everyone was trying to do things at once. "I know his weakness.." I blurted out while looking out the window with no expression.

Everyone stopped and looked at me. I played with my ring. "That's-thats awesome. Now what's his weakness?" Steve asked.

"Me" I stated boldly as my breath hitched as I slowly turned around with my arms crossed. They were staring at me if I was insane. "But you have no connection with Henry Creel back then" Nancy confusingly stated.

I sighed quietly "Steve remember how I didn't show up for rest of my senior year?" I looked at him "Yeah, a lot of people told me that you were really sick that whole year" He replied. My eyebrows raised " Sure. But I was kidnapped by Brenner by that time again and tested me, experienced my like how I 'used' to grew up" I gave a fake smile.