15. eddie.

trigger warning: Blood will be mentioned

I was standing next in between max and mike while watching the cheerleaders do their shit.

Fluff their pom poms. Throw each other up.

Do some moves I guess.

I hung my head a little low because I still couldn't believe if what I saw was peter or not.

It could just be my trauma. who knows.

"Y/n!" Mike shouted.

I flinched a bit "yea?" I look at him trying to play off cool.

"Are you ok? You look a bit- pale" he asked worriedly.

I furrowed my eyebrows and nodded "I'm perfectly fine" i spoke.

He just nodded then looked away in the crowd.

The cheerleaders finished the dance as soon as the band stops playing their instruments.

"And lets hear it for the Tigers!" They announced.

The basketball boys came thru.

I could care less and just sat down. I really need to hit a cigarette. I just have to calm down. any possible way.

I hope eddie has some weed or a cigarette. I'll ask him later on.

Just thinking of eddie made me blush a little. But I shook my head telling myself to stop.

I crossed my arms against my chest as Mike and Dustin look shocked.

"Tonight!?!" Dustin shouted in disbelief.

"How is this possible?" Mike sighed out in stress.

"They call it a tournament. You win some game, you go on until there's only one team left" Max clears their mind.

I scoffed a bit while looking down at the ground.

Dustin and Mike look at Lucas who was happily greeting his team members.

"Unbelievable" Mike lastly spoke.

I shrugged.

The pep rally finally finished as we started walking to our first period. My first period was history.

So I took my seat like everyone else and I was about to place my things down but as soon as I was going to place my things down.

Eddie comes sliding across my desk "hello y/n" he smiled.

I gave a tiny yelp and covered my bottom half of my face a bit with my notebook. Then slapped him with it.

Eddie tries to cover himself "ow stop that".

I rolled my eyes a bit placing my stuff down a bit.

"Still eating with me in the cafeteria?" He bit his lip while smiling.

"Sure" I agreed this time.

"Yes!" He cheers quietly.

"Oh and also... do you have any cigarettes on you?" I whispered in his ear trying to get my notes organized.

"Psh yeah of course? you need it? Come to my van after school I'll give you a pack" He smiles widely tilting his head.

I looked at him and smiled as he walked off to his seat all the way near the door.

Gosh I want him to sit next to me so badly.

What am I thinking.

The lessons start as we start taking some notes and the teacher talks about stuff.