12. betrayer.

⚠️ trigger warning: blood and gore⚠️

It has been 10 minutes after peter left i started pacing around the room feeling inpatient to wait any longer.

My head bolted up as soon as I heard the alarms going off. Eleven gasped a bit. I looked towards the door. I slowly open the door looking both left and right to see if anything is there.

I slowly grab elevens hand while slowly walking to the dead guards walkie talkie.

I bent down then slowly picked it up. there were screams. bad screams.

I already knew there was something wrong so I quickly walked with eleven.

We started looking around the place trying to find peter. the lights were flickering. we stopped by the room where papa was in.

he is badly injured on the ground. ten is dead.

I held onto elevens hand tightly trying to calm while looking into the room.

We slowly turned around seeing more dead bodies around.

doors.

rooms.

Being broken down and busted opened.

more dead bodies.

bodies on beds.

Blood everywhere.

I could heard eleven panting really loud. I was scared for my own as well.

I didnt even wanna walk any further.

This was so much.

Who could possibly do this.

We continued walking down the hallways trying to find peter as eleven cried silently.

I slowly kneeled down and hugged her "I'm really sorry i brought you out... i know it's alot to take in.." I breathed out trying to not tear up.

Eleven sobs.

"i know you're scared trust me. I am too... just try to bare with me.. okay?" I slowly wipe her tears.

She slowly tried to calm down and nodded a bit.

I smiled weakly then held her hand again as we walked down the halls.

more blood, more bodies.

I looked at one of the bodies and it looked like it had been bent and cracked. The eyes are gone plucked out.

Fingers cracked and bent. Same goes with the arms and legs.

So many dead bloody bodies everywhere.

It's literally everywhere you go.

We both came across the rainbow room infront of us.

There was screaming in there. I quickly bent down to elevens height "stay here and please stay here... I'll check everything out and we can both escape. give me a few minutes" I looked at her.

She nodded slowly. I pecked her head softly if it was the last time I saw her. Then I ran inside the rainbow room.

I stood there shocked couldn't even move with my eyes widen tears forming.

It was peter. he had two up against the wall as he was struggling. two's eyes were bleeding as his bones snapped and his eyes were gone.

I gasped quietly afraid and terrified. I stumble a bit. I wanted to run. I needed to run. But I cant move.

Peter was breathing heavily as he slowly placed his hand down and then wiped his nose that was bleeding.

I shake a bit in terror. I saw him slowly turn his head to the side looking over his shoulder.

He grunts quietly "I asked you to wait" he deeply spoke.

My breath hitched as I quickly turn around opening the doors but as soon as I opened them he shuts them with his powers.

I tried to open it but it wouldn't budge open. I quickly turn my head over my shoulder and saw him walking towards me.

This panicked me and I didn't move anymore. I stood there frozen.

I could feel him near me.

I could hear him breath against my neck.

He inhales slowly then exhaled quietly as I felt his breath against my ear.

I gripped the door handle scared. He turned me around slowly. I turned around to him and gripped my gown.

I whimper quietly not daring to look at him. I back up slowly as he gripped my chin and tilted my head up towards his face.

My breath was shaky everytime I exhale. I look into his eyes. His pupils were very dilated.

"Why do you cry for them, y/n?... after everything they did to you." He looked at me deeply "hmm?.." he hums.

I closed my eyes tightly as tears slip down my cheek.

"They hurted you.. two harmed you... you think you need them, but you don't" he softly spoke as he runs his thumb against my cheek wiping the tears away.

I looked at him with teary eyes "you don't" he furrowed his eyebrows.

.