11. 001.

It was 2:40 pm and we just had lunch then were taking a rest in the rainbow room.

I slowly walked over to eleven and passed her peter's keycard.

"when it hits 3:00 you come to the exist, remember? then swipe it in the keypad next to the door..." i whispered.

She slowly nodded and slipped it into her shoe.

I smile a bit and hugged her softly "we can do this.." i encouraged.

She hugged me back and nodded "yes".

"I'll go now... you come later remember ok?.." i whispered as she nodded.

I smiled then walked down to my room because peter told me to go in there for the plan.

I walked in the room "so what's the plan?..." i whispered a bit closing the door behind me.

He was sitting on my bed thinking for a bit "follow my trails but don't get too close to me..." he whispered then got up slowly walking out.

I watched him from my door as he disappears from turning left. I took my chance and got up following his trail.

I followed him from way behind.

peter greeted a guard causing me to hide behind a wall and leaving the door locked. ugh son of a bitch.

Peter peeped his head out on the mini glass and mouthed "sorry" then he walked off so no one will see him.

I sighed in frustration. i quickly but quietly walked to the keypad and bursted it open trying to not make the alarm go off.

I successfully did it and walked inside.

I already lost peter, just great. i walked into this basement looked like a basement it was a bit dark and bluey up in there. full of pipes, gas containers, other mechanical stuff.

I shut the door behind me quietly. my breath hitched a bit and slowly walked down the stairs looking around.

it's very sketchy up in here why would he choose this place.

"peter?..." i spoke softly trying to find him.

I walked slowly then this pipe released air. i flinched and felt an arm grabbing my waist.

I turn around quickly "it's just you..." i breath heavily.

He scoffed a bit and smiled softly then hides behind one of the generators with a wall.

I lean against the wall a bit with my arms crossed looking down at my feet.

Peter was just leaning against the tank staring at me "Eleven should be coming down now.." he whispered lightly.

I nodded continue staring at the floor.

He slowly walked towards me and slowly lifts my chin up.

I look at him. he slowly leans in and kisses me.

I closed my eyes. his soft lips drive me crazy, how does he keep them that soft.

I moved my lips slowly feeling his hand roaming down to my waist.

The kiss was getting a little intense until we heard footsteps.

peter slowly let go and pulled away looking if it was eleven. indeed it was as he pulled her towards him.

"quiet.. follow me" peter demands.

We both followed him to a tunnel as we crouched down a bit and he pulled the gate away from the tunnel.

Me and Eleven looked in there a bit disgusted.

"now, it's going to be a bit scary in here but this. this will lead you out beyond the lab fence to the woods." Peter spoke.