Chapter two

*Chapter 2*

There's nothing i ever regret than agreeing to that man's pl an. That was the beginning of hell on earth. I will never ever try escaping.
Boss:what's happening in that head of yours?
Me:nothing.
Boss:i hope you're not thinking of that stunt you pulled two years ago. Don't forget i have your sex tapes. Don't double cross me. Now off you go! A client is waiting for you.
Me:but I  just finished with another client!
Boss:i don't care.
Me:you're a woman! Would you enjoy doing what we do here? You put me on this job without my consent!
Boss:who feeds you? I don't care. As long as i have money at the ebd of the day. Now get to it before i add another client on top of the one you have now!
Me:please im begging you to let me rest. I can't anymore. I've been having clients since morning.
Boss:you're paying for your sins. I warned you not to go against me. Now get to work!

I drag myself upstairs where i have to wait for the client. I sit on the bed and cry. Sometimes i wish God could just take me so that i can rest. Maybe when im dead i will not face this.  I will be free from this pain that i am in. Then i think of my little brother. He might be thinking that I've forgotten about him. It's been a while since I visited him. Im disturbed by the door opening. My tearscan't stop falling. The man standing next to the door is old enough to be my father. Doesn't that woman have kids? How would she feel if it was her daughter doing this? The man started moving to where i was and i started shaking. I haven't even eaten and i feel weak. I start losing my breath and suddenly I see black.
......
I wake up to machines beeping. I look around and im in a hospital. Everything comes back. Everything that happened. I see the evil woman sitting on the chair and i close my eyes. I don't want her to see that im up. I hear someone talking about how i am. I think it's the doctor. She talks and leaves after a while.
Boss:i never meant for any of this to happen.  Why did you go against my rules? You brought this to yourself. You better recover soon. Im losing money with you absent. I will come back later to check on you. After she left i opened my eyes and just cried. But crying was not going to help me. As soon as she comes back she will take me back to that place.
"You're awake now."
That's the doctor coming into my ward again.
Me:yes.
Dr:how are you feeling?
Me:i feel weak.
Dr:that's expected. After what you wentthrough. Will you be able to talk about what happened? I have to call the police so you can open a case.
Me: i don't want to open a case.
Dr:you were raped. You can't let them get away with it.
Me:this is not the first time. That woman who was here...she's responsible for me being like this. She made a prostitute and there's no way out. The police will not help me. I've been to the police station to report her but they just called her and told her everything. If i call the police they won't do anything for me. I've already accepted that this is my fate.
Dr:this is not your fate. You can still get out of that place. I'll keep you here for a while until you're better.
Me:she won't allow that.
Dr:im the doctor here. She will have to listen to me.
After that doctor left i got some much needed rest.

I stayed for 9 days in the hospital. I am thankful to that doctor because I got to rest.  I got discharged and that doctor gave me clean clothes. I had no one fetching me so i just left on my own. It was about +-30 minutes walk to the orphanage. I wanted to see my little brother. I missed him. I got there and waiteduntil he came back from school. I was so emotional seeing him. I couldn't help but shed tears. I spent my day with him until it was night. I got hiked until i got to my boss's place. I started packing my things. I was going to leave and never look back. Im tired of her. I don't care what happens anymore. Im already dead inside. Im broken. What more could break me than the life that im living? Whether i die or not it doesn't matter. I finish packing and take my bag outside. I switch the light off and leave. Before i could even exit the gate a car enters. I try running but the man or maybe he's her bodyguard..he runs to me and takes me to her car.
All the way she's talking and talking. I don't even know what she's talking about. I block her from my mind.i don't want to know what my punishment will be tonight. Maybe death. That would be better.
Boss:you'rereally stubborn. I went to the hospital and they said you already left. Didn't i tell you to wait for me? I wasted my time and petrol waiting for you. From now on you will stay in this club. You will never see the outside qorld. That's what you get for being stubborn.

.
.
.