Chapter twelve

*Kelebogile's story*

*Chapter 12*

Spending time with the girls was so good.They are such good kids.i love being around them.we just dropped them at the airport they are going back home…They were only around for the weekend.as we drive near the yard we see a woman standing outside the gate.Mandla presses the remote control and drives in.the woman comes running.i go to look at her.
Me:good day ma.
Woman:good day.can I please have something to eat?
Me:okay,im sure he wont mind me giving you something.
I pointed at Mandla.We went there.
Me:she asking for something to eat.is it fine if I give her food?
Mandla:of course sweetheart.
I rush to the kitchen and take the pap and stew and put it into the microwave. When its done I take it to her.
Woman:thank you,may god bless you.
Me:thank you ma.
woman:who’s Mandla here?
Mandla:its me.
Woman:why are you stubborn? This thing of you being stubborn will destroy your life.God has blessed you but you refuse to acknowledge it by doing the right thing.
Mandla:I don’t know what you are saying.
Woman:you know exactly what I mean.i hope you do the right thing.or your ways will remain blocked and nothing will go well.You will keep messing things.
Mandla:can you tell me what this is about?
Woman:solve your problems,you know what it is.
Mandla was in deep thoughts.
Woman:mntanam,such a heavy burden you are carrying.And you are so kind.
Me:mama I don’t have a burden.
Woman:I know what im seeing.i also see the pain in your eyes.you must heal.Pray for healing from God.
Me:are you a prophet?
Woman:I see people’s lifes and what they are going through.For both of you I can see how strong your love for each other is.Dont give up on the other.be strong and be there for each other.it will be a long way before you can get to the light.But never forget prayer,it will help you.thank you for the food.
After that she left.Weird woman.

Me:I have to go.
Mandla:please just stay for a bit.i will take you home.
Me:okay.
…..
Me:that woman doesn’t know what she’s talking about.she was just saying whats in her mind.im fine,I’ve healed.
Mandla:but the other things she said are right.
Me:okay then what was she talking about when she said you know what she was talking about?
Mandla:okay,I will tell you the truth.The girls mother,before she died.She wanted me to marry her and I refused.She told me I will never be happy in my life,my love life will never work out.She went to a sangoma and put a curse on me so I have to go to that sangoma so that he can reverse it.
Me:yoh that’s cruel.Did you find the sangoma?
Mndla:her young sister found him,she was the one who went there with her.i just haven’t found time to go there.
Me:im sorry.
Mandla:I put myself in this so don’t feel sorry for me.

#MANDLA
I woke up to someone laughing loudly and it was starting to irritate me.i opened my eyes and my girl was laughing at God knows what.i don’t know how I fell asleep but here I was sleeping.
Me:sweetheart whats so funny that is making you laugh like this?
Kele:nothing,I was just watching a video.
Me:it must be too funny for you to laugh like that.
Kele:yeah,can you take m home now?
Me:okay,lets go.
I take my keys on the table and we get out of the house.
Kele:lets take a picture before we leave.
Me:its hot.
Kele:just one,please
Me:stop with those eyes.Lets take one.just one.
She knows im not a picture fan.i rarely take pictures.She positions the phone and clicks.
Me:why is the picture like that?my head is shining.
Kele:this picture is fine,lets go.
I open for her then go to my seat.i look at the mirror then at her.she’s holding a laugh.i give her a serious look.
Me:what the hell did you do to my head?
She goes on laughing.i touch my head and its oily.She put Vaseline on my head!
Me:you will pay for this.
Kele:sorry but it looks cute.
Me:delete that picture.
Kele:i wont show it to anyone.
Me:you better delete it before we get to your home or you will regret it.
She kept laughing and I just concentrated on the road.
……
I never thought I would fall in love with someone as young as Kelebogile.But with her its all so easy.The first time I saw her I knew I had to make her mine.she is such a beauty.With her light complexion,big eyes,big forehead and her beautiful shape.i usually go for slenders but I surprised myself when I fell in love with her.she is an amazing person.i know not everyone will approve of our relationship,just like her brothers have already started causing problems.i know it was wrong of me to cheat on her.there is just something that keeps leading me to other women.i really tried to change but it proves to be difficult.But I will try whatever it takes to change.

She gets off the car and runs to the house.i look for tissues and wipe my head.After that I get out and go to their house.i knock and her dad opens.
Mr Khumalo:aw Mandla,how are you?
Me:im good.how are you?
Mr:im good.Come in.
I get in and we sit in the lounge.
Mr:let me call Angel to make us something to drink,she came in here running.i don’t know what she’s running from.
He calls her name and she comes and stops by the door.
Mr:please make something to drink for me and your brother Mandla.
Me:I wanted to talk to you about something baba.
I look at her and she’s scared.im not going to tell her father about us,I just want to scare her.
Mr: Angel go and make those drinks.
She leaves and we just talk business.i am not even interested in the business world,I just wanted to teach her a lesson.She will know better than to do what she did.She came back with drinks and she put them on the table.
Mr:you should stay for dinner.
Me:I think i….
Mr:I insist,Mamkhumalo has made her famous beef stew and I know you love it.
Me:in that case I will stay.
Mr: Angel come sit with us,you might learn a thing about business.
Kele:dad im doing criminology,it deals with crimes.Not business.
Me:what if one day you want to start a business?it will come in handy.
I looked at her and she had a bored expression.i got her right where I want her.