Chapter thirty three

*KELEBOGILE'S STORY*

*CHAPTER 33*

*AMAHLE*

Brian drove us to the hospital and we sat at the waiting room.
Brian:I'll be vack. I'm going to buy coffee.
Me:okay.

He took Nathi with. I sat just thinking about a lot if things. My mind was too far that i didn't even hear someone sit next to me.
Guy:hi.
Me:hello.
Guy:hiw are you? You've been thinking so hard.
Me:oh sorry. I just didn't see you sit here.
Guy:okay. I'm Sakhile. Who's this beautiful lady?
Me:I'm Amahle. Nice to meet you.
Sakhile:nkce to meet you too. So where do you stay?
Me:I'm not from around here. I'm just visiting someone in this hospital.
Sakhile:okay. I'm from Soweto.
Me:oh. I have a sister there. Her husband's from Soweto.
Voice:my son is not dead but already you're smiling with other men. And you want us to agree to him marrying you?

I look at her talking and just ignore her. Nhlamulo is also with her and she's smiling. She must be loving this.
Brian:I'm back. Here's your coffee. Let's go.  Your fiancé can't wait to see you.

I decided to do what Brian told me. Ignore his mother no matter what she says. I took the coffee and started walking to the ward.

Nhlamulo:where do you think you are going?
Brian:let's go. Ignore them.

When we got into the ward there he was sitting  on the bed. I put the coffee on the chair and hugged him.
Me:I was so worried about you.
Themba:I'm fine. Sit on the bed.
I sat next to him and held him.
Themba:how are you?
He's the one in pain but still he ask how i  am. This is why i love him. He's caring and loving.
Me:I'm fine. What happened?
Themba:i had an accident. Luckily someone found me. Now here's what i want you to do. When you leave the hospital I want you to take our child and go back to Joburg. Brian will drive you.
Me:you don't want me here?
Themba:it's not safe for you here. I don't want anything happening to you or Nathi. When I've recovered i will come to Joburg.
Me:what really happened?
Themba:Brian will tell you everything.  Don't trust anyone from my family besides him. Don't let Bathi out of your sight.
Me:you're scaring me now. What's going on?

"My son. You're up."
I wanted to get off the bed but he held me tight.
Ma:Amahle get off the bed. You'll hurt him.
Themba: I asked her to sit here. What is she doing here?
Ma:your wife is here to support you. Don't worry about anything. She will do anything for you.
Themba:ex wife. My wife to be is here for me. Mama i can't believe you told me to talk to Amahle to let you be part of the wedding. I thought you changed. But now you're showing your true colours. I don't want you anywhere near my child. I don't ever want to hear you saying anything about him. Now please leave.
Ma:we are not going anywhere. Nhlamulo here is your wife. Your real wife. She's the one who has to be here. You see this accident? It's a sign for you to not get married.
Themba:i thought we would fix things but from now on i don't have a mither. You are dead to me. Just like my so called father. Now leave!
Dr:please leave. You're upsetting my patient.
Ma:we are not going anywhere.
Dr:if you don't I'll be forced to call security.
Nhlamulo:how can you talk to your mother like that because of this girl?
Themba:wena don't make me mad. You are responsible for me being here and you still talk shit. I never want you anywhere near me. We will meet in court. I'm going to take the children from you.
Nhlamulo:because of her? No darling. That's not going to happen. I think this accident messed with your head. Rest. Soon you will be back to your old self.
Themba:nxa!
Me:i think i should leave.
Themba:sit down.
Me:it's fine. I'll...
Themba:I said sit down. These two are leaving.

His mother and ex left after giving me an evil eye. His mother is intimidating. I can even say that I'm scared of her. She looks like a hardcore person. And I'm already om her bad side. I always think about what she could do to me. I love Themba. That's why I'm still with him. If i didn't love him the way i do  i would have left him already. After visiting hours we went back to Brian's place. I decided to ask him what was really going on and the reason Themba said i  must leave.
Brian:Nhlamulo is after you. She said if she can't have my brother you also can't have him. I think she's responsible for the accident. She even told him that they can kidnap Nathi and leave the country and raise him together. That's how far she's willing to go. She's really crazy. So you must never set foot here again. When I drive you back just stay in joburg. Until He's recovered.
Me:oh my God. This woman is more dangerous than i thought.