Chapter seventeen

*Kelebogile's story*

*Chapter 17*

Muzi:she called you bitch?
Me:ys,imagine.i try to accept her and now this? Muzi this is not something to laugh about. Im hurt.i need my mom now. She'll know how to calm me down.
Muzi:she’s just a child.she doesn’t know what it means,the one with a problem here is the mother
Me:still.
Muzi:so what are you going to do?
Me:what am I supposed to do?
Muzi:you have to go back.your husband must be worried now.
Me:let him worry.He must teach his child manners.i wont be called a bitch in my own home or else she must go back to her mother.
Muzi:I don’t think Mandla will agree with that.she’s just a child,you can talk to her and show her she’s wronzg.If you don’t accept that he has a child then what do you think he will feel like?You forgave him for cheating and he didn’t know about this child.Dont treat her like an outsider.Be kind to her.
Me:please.cant we go back together,maybe for a weekend?
Muzi:no,im taking you back.You and your husband are going to sort this and move on.
Me:I hear you.i just want to clear my head away from here.
Muzi:did you tell him?
Me:no.i will call him.
Muzi:call him now.i cant leave with you while he does not know.
……
Me:hey,I wanted to tell you that im going home for a weekend.
Mandla:its Thursday so you are leaving for 3 days.whats so hard about us talking without you running home?
Me:its just a weekend.
Mmandla:nxa!you know what?you can leave!its clear you regret this marriage.go,im not going to stop you.
Me:its just a weekend.not a month.
Mandla:give your brother the phone.
I gave him.They talked for a few minutes then he cut the call.He took his keys and we left.i took a nap while he was driving out of Highveld mall.

Muzi:wake up we are here.
Me:this is where I stay. why did we come back?
Muzi:your husband said I must bring you back.
Me:mxm I don’t know what I was doing calling you.
Muzi:tell your husband I left.
Me:why don’t you come in?or leave tomorrow?
Muzi:I don’t want to drive at night.
Me:okay drive safe.
Mmuzi:I love you.
Me:I love you too
I waved goodbye as he drove out.i went inside and they were watching tv.
Mandla:your food is in the friedge.
I took the pizza and warmed it up and sat on the couch.Kayla came and sat on top of me.she started playing with my hair.
Kayla:mommy.
Me:mmh
Kayla:I love your hair.
Me:okay,don’t you feel cold?where are her jerseys?
Mandla:she doesn’t have them.
Me:how?didnt her mom pack them?
Mandla:heh madoda ngithe angazi.
Me:come Kayla lets go look for something warm for you.
I went upstairs and took Owami’s tracksuit top and put it on her.Tomorrow I will buy things for her.i went back holding her.she is so heavy.i don’t know what she eats at her mothr’s place.
Me: Mandla I have to buy clothes for her tomorrow.
Mandla:since when do you call me with my name?
It was the first time.
Me:since im mad at you.
Mandla:we will go together,you have to buy things for this house and make it a home.
Me:I thought we are here just for a year.
Mandla:yes,we will rent this house out next yyear but for now it has to look like a home.
Me:okay.
……
Mandla
Things have been the same for three weeks.No change. my wife is even ignoring me,she doesn’t  talk to me most of the times.Ntsako and Owami went back to Pretoria for school.its just Kayla now. These two have now become best friends.everywhere they go they are together.im happy that at least my wife has warmed up to her.i regret cheating on her.that almost broke our relationship.thhen the child came as a result of my cheating.i see how it is hurting my wife.i know she did say she doesn’t care about kids anymore but I know that’s not true.it hurts her.even me too.i would like to have a child with her.it would make me really happy.
“I’ve bbeen talking alone here.what are you thinking?”
I look up.its my boss.
I get home and my Me:im just thinking about my wife.things haven’t been going well.
Boss:you know you have to do what it takes to make hher happy.what did you do?
Me:I cheated on her years back and we just discovered that I have a child.her mother came and dumped her by our door.
Boss:that is a hard one.but I hope you’ve apologised and assured her it will never happen.
Me:I did.but she’s still ignoring me,giving me silent treatment.
Boss:hahaha,thhats thworst punishment.Now go home,and remind her of the man she  loves.not this miserable one.look at you,you cant even focus at work.Go and buy something nice for her.
M:you think it will work?
Boss:for sure.talk to her and assure her that the baby changes nothing.you will not go back to the mother.
Me:thank you old man.
I pack my things and rush out..when I arrive at our house I find her sitting outside.Shame,my baby is lonely.i think i should take a week off and spend time with her.
ME:BABE IM HOME.
HER:SO EARLY…
Me:yes,just so I can spend time with you.where is Amahle?
I changed Kayla’s name.i wanted her to have a zulu name.
Her:she’s playing next dor.
Me:I have something for you.
I go back to the car and take the flowers.She smiles.Its a genuine smile this time.i give them to her and her favourite chocolates.
Her:thank you.
Me:I miss you.
Her:im here.
Me:you know what I mean.i miss us.how in love we were,how happy we were.
Her:I know I miss that too.
Me:do you know how it hurt to have you ignoring me?it was torture everyday.
Her:it wont happen again.im sorry.
I open my arms for her and she throws herself at me.i breath loudly,my heart can breath normally now.She’s so short.just below my chest.i kiss her head and we just stand there letting the silence overtake.
Me:I want you to know that I will never hurt you again.i promise that you will never have to cry again,unless its tears of joy.i love you so much and im going to show you for as long as we live.
Her:that’s all I want my love.for us to be happy without all this heartache.
Me:I promise you all that will happen.
…..
I pick her up and rush inside the house.the way  I was rushing I didn’t even feel the stairs.i used my leg to open the door and closed it.i put her on top of the bed not breaking eye contact.i looked into her eys,like I was searching for her soul.i took my time working on her body.today im going to make love to her,I want us to connect.
…..
She’s breathing loudly with her head on my chest.i can feel that we are all sweaty as our bodies are touching.my baby loves cuddling after making love and I too.
Me:baby look at me.
Her:what is it?
Me:did I tire you out?
Her:you always do.i love you
Me:I love you too.when is Ammahle coming back?
Her:when I go fetch her.
Me:im coming.
I go and lock the main door then come back to our room.my guy is hard as I think about my wife.we make love again until I see that she is tired.
Me:my love that was epic!
Her:what did you drink today?
Me:babe you’ve woken the beast.im not letting you rest okay?i’ve been starved enough.
Hher:well im happy if this is what happens after you hav been starved.
Me:you should be saving your energy and resting.i’ve tired you.
Her:you are right.
Me:come lets go and shower.
Her:yeah.and I have to fetch Mahle soon.
Me:cant she just seep there?
Her:no,I don’t want her to cry at night.
Me:I miss home .we would make love with her around and she would hear nothing.
I pick her and we go to the shower. We  wash each other and my erectiion isi up and hard again.just by looking at her this happens,that’s how much of an effect she has on me.i move her to the wall and enter her s.i do a few strokes and we all cum at the same time.i put my forehead on hers and we  are all breathing heavy.she kisses me.
Her:I love you so much.
Me:I love you more.
We go back to the shower and shower.after we are done we put lotion on each other and get dressed.
Her:you paraysed me.i cant walk.
Me:mmh that was my aim.
Just in cue, it  starts raining.i look outside and it’s a bit dark,
Me:babe sit on the couch I will go and fetch Amahle.
I peeck her lips and leave.i knock on their door and a woman opens the door.
Me:hi,im hehre for Amahle.
Woman:amahle?
Me:yes,my daughter.her mother brought her.
Woman:oh Kayla,I will go and call her.
I hear Amahle saying bye then she comes running to me.she jumpes on me  and we go home.i put her next to her mother and go to the kitchen.i make hot chocolate and go and join them.we all cuddle together watching tv .