Chapter twenty nine

*Kelebogile's story*

*Chapter 29*

*KELEBOGILE*

I just had my long shower. It was so relaxing. After the long day i had with the kids that shower was really needed. After i was done i went to look for my husband. I found him in the lounge. He didn't look like someone who's ready for bed.
Me:baby are you coming to bed?
Mandla:I'm going out.
Me:out? I didn't know we were going out?
Mandla:I'm going out with my friends. Your brothers. Do you want to join?

Aegg. He knows i don't hang around him and my brothers. Especially when they are going to be drinking. My brothers literally told me that whenever they go out i must just stay at home. I'm not their friend.
Me:are you still angry with me?
Mandla:no. Why would i be?
Me:but I already apologised. You don't have to go out just so you won't see me.
Mandla:i will talk to you tomorrow. My friends are waiting. And please while I'm gone, don't open the house for people i don't want here. What will happen when they attack you and the kids? What then?
Me:I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking straight.
Mandla:next time you don't think straight and they attack you will you still say this?
Me:okay i get it. It won't happen again.
Mandla:good. I'll be back maybe in two to three hours. I love you.
Me:I love you.
Mandla:Ngiyakuthanda.
Me:le nna ka go rata.
Manndla:let me leave before Im late.
He kissed me and left. I decided to watch tv before I go to sleep. I wasn't sleepy anyway.

A few minutes later the door opened.
Me:babe i thought you were going out.
Mandla:not anymore. Let's go to sleep.
Me:okay. Go on. I will find you there.
Mandla:no. Switch the tv off.

I switched it off and looked at him.
Me:aah

He picked me up and went to our room. He put me ubder the covers and changed.
Me:why did you really come back?

I opened the covers so he can get in.

Mandla:i told Kuhle that im no longer joining them.  Just before I could leave i saw someone. That person was standing  standingjust outside our gate. When he realised that I saw him he ran away. What if i didn't see him? What he would have done...
Me:do you think it's your family who sent him?
Mandla:no. Let's sleep. I will report this to the securities tomorrow.
Me:hold me.
Mandla:don't worry. I'm not going to let anything happen to you.

In the morning when I woke up Mandla had already left and the kids also left for school. I cleaned around just to keepmyself busy. I'm only going back to work next month. While I was cleaning i heard a knock. When I opened i found Siba. This womanreally wants me to go crazy.
Me:and now? What are you doing here withyour suitcases?
Siba:I'm moving in.
I almost fell as she pushed me and went in. I rushed to her.
Me:get out of my house!
Siba:oh. You mean our house? Anyway...I've given you and your husband enough time to decide what it is that you want. Do you want me to press charges or you do what I  want?
Me:you're more stupid than I thought. What woman forces a man to marry her? I'm not sharing my husband with you.
Siba:let me tell you something girly. You see,every time I get something it disappears. It's like i have bad luck. But you know what? I've decided not to focus on that. My fiance left me because I'm barren. I thought he loved me but it was just a lie. But i won't let that get to me. I can still find true love. With your husband.
I just looked at her shocked. Am i hearing right? Did she just say my husband?
Siba:don't look at me like that. Did your husband tell you about the guy he saw last night? Yes. I sent that guy just to scare you. To send a message so you can see how serious i am.
Me:what were you trying to achieve with that?
Siba:don't worry. You will find out soon. In the meantime prepare yourself to leave. I just changed my mind. You can stay and be the maid.
Lol. This girl is a real comedian. Does she really think I'd leave my house so she can do as she pleases?
Me:Siba I'm going to tell you to leave my house again.
Siba:if i were you i wouldn't be talking like that.  Just follow my rules and we'll all live peacefully.