Chapter thirty five

*KELEBOGILE'S STORY*

*FINALE*

*CHAPTER 35*

*AMAHLE*

Themba has been discharged and he stays in my flat. I asked him to move in here because i wanted to take care of him. I moved out of my parents house but left Nathi. I'd be worried if Themba was away from me. So this was the only solution since he doesnt have any house.
Him:what are you thinking about?
Me:us. Our lives and how it will be after getting married. A lot of people are against this marriage so it won't be easy.
Themba:about that. I'm thinking of rebuilding my father's home. We'll stay there.
Me:isn't that where your parents stay?
Themba:those two lied to me. Risimati is nkt my father. He wanted to rob me and everything my father left for me. So that's his place. I'll be rebuilding my father's home. Firstly i will have to change the title deeds. Or else my mother might claim the house.
Me:okay. So you want us to stay in Limpopo? The same place as your ex wife?
Themba:i won't move just because she stays there.
Me:your parentsare going to make my life a living hell.
Themba:just forget about them. This is about us.
Me: yes but just think about how risky it is.
Themba:Amahle i have to rebuild my father's house.
Me:then mina? I have to let go of everything here? I have a job here.
Themba:I'm not saying we are moving there and we'll stay there full time. We'll build there and stay here. We'll go there on festives and so on. Sometimeswhen we have time we can go there.

To be honest it's not that i don't want to go there. The thing is i haven't stayed at the villages. I don't know how I'd fit in there. Yes my father is from the villages but every time we visited it'd maybe be for a week. So this thing of now going to stay there? I don't think i will cope.
Themba:sweetheart this is going to work out just fine. Don't worry yourself.
Me:if you say so. Let me start cooking before you die of hunger.
Themba:i survived an accident. What is hunger?
Me:babe don't joke about that.
Themba:I'd like some quality time with my wife. We'll order. Come back to bed. I know we can't do anything but just holding you and having you close to me will do the trick. I just want you closer to me.
Me:okay.

Since he came back he's been sulking. He doesn't want me to leave his side. I don't know whether he's scared that something will happen to me. But i understand. Nhlamulo threatened to kidnap my baby. Even said if she can't have Themba then no one will have him. I understand that she has been hurt. She has been wrong. She feels betrayed. But what does that have to do with me? What did i ever do to her? I would understand if i did something to hurt her. Why did she even agree to themba dating me if this is how she is going to act? Maybe if she told him no he wouldn't have pursued me! Maybe she'd be living in peace and not having to threaten people. I'm not saying that what Themba did to her is good or not wrong but why is she putting everything on my head? Why blame poor me for everything? It's not like i put a gun on Themba's head and forced him to love me. Now she makes it seem like everything is my fault.
Themba:are you going to order?
Me:oh yeah. What would you like to have?
Themba:anything that you'll be having is fine.
Me:you know i can't wait for our wedding. My dream wedding.
Themba:anything will not matter but only you. I'm looking forward to seeing you walk to me. In your beautiful wedding gown.
Me:i can already picture it.
Themba:thank you. You came into my life and brought light. I started knowing true love because of you. I will spend the rest of my life treating you like the queen that you are. You deserve every good thing in life.
Me:i love you Mavona.
Themba:i love you more Amahle.

*KELEBOGILE*

I have been struggling on deciding what business i can start. After a whole week I've decided to start a restaurant. I'll start small and expand as time goes. I'll rent a building in town. I know that where it is busy i will get a lot of customers. But now the only problem I'm left with is putting together a business plan. I now remember the timefrom years back when my father insisted that i sit in on his conversation with Mandla so that i can learn something about business. Now I regretnot listening. Now i need that knowledge and i know nothing.
Mandla:how is it going?
Me:you don't have to check on me all the time. I can do this.
Mandla:okay so how far are you with the business plan?
Me:haven't got any ideas yet. But I'm still trying. If i don't have a business plan dad will not give me the loan.
Mandla:me,your husband offered to help you with any amount of money you might need but you refused. I didn't even need a business plan.
Me:no. I'm going to do this. Even if i have to check examples from Google. By the end of today i must have this business plan.
Mandla:you need Google while you have me? Go and make me coffee. I'll help you.
Me:my good sir i am not going to pay you for your services!
Mandla:maam a kiss as payment will be enough.