Chapter twenty one

*Kelebogile's story*

*Chapter 21*

The following day.

At a restaurant.
Kelebogile arrived at the restaurant and went to a table where her siblings were.
Kele:you guys,I thought it was only Muzi here but ii find all of you here.
Muzi was with Buhle, Sihle(Vusi’s daughter),Amahle(zweli’s daughter),Dineo and Neo(princess and Leo’s twins) and Danelle who is Neo’s wife.
Dan:babe,your twin told us the good news so we had to come and celebrate with you.
Kele:thanks guys.
Dineo:sit down before you fall here.we have ordered everything that you like.
Buhle:congratulations sis.we are so happy for you.please give me one baby.
Muzi:no she’s giving me.
They all laughed.the waiters brought what they had ordered.
Kele:guys are you sure this is not my baby shower?
They laughed again.
Amahle:that one is still coming.it will be a baby shower of the year.
Kele:thank you so much for all of this.i love you guys.
Sihle:im so jealous,you make me want to try for another child.
Muzi:you are playing with fire,baba would kill you if you had a baby again before you are married.
Sihle:don’t remind me.why couldn’t I be your twin buhle?your dad is so cool.
Buhle:and wena just tell that thug of yours to do the right thing and marry you.
Amahle:where did you get that scary thing?he’s handsome and all that but I don’t know what you were doing falling for him ,no offence but he makes me scared.
Sihle:blame these twins!they forced me to visit at the Petersens and he was there.it was love at first sight.
Dineo:cute.now tell us Angel….how did your man take you being pregnant?
Kele:agg!dont tell me about that one.do you see why im eating a lot here?veges and fruits are waiting for me at home.Apparently I have to eat healthy.no junk for me for the whole six months,imagine!
Neo:he’s right.eat healthy.thats why when my babe here fall pregnant we are all going to be vegetarians.
Dineo:goodluck Danelle
They laughed.they were all having a good time as they caught up on missed time.
Kele: but he’s so happy.already thinking of names. I even have to stop using the shower because he says I might fall.
Buhle:he’s a good man,hold onto him.
Sihle:isn’t that your friend sitting there?why don’t you call her to join us?
Buhle:don’t!if she comes here I wont be responsible for what I will do to her.
Muzi:what did she do toyou?
Kele:she wants my husband.
Voice:kele you are eating so much,you are already fat.why don’t you keep it down a bit?
Kele:who invited you here?are you stalking me?
Siba:don’t flatter yourself.im waiting for my order.
Buhle:so why don’t you wait for it in peace?
Siba:how is Mandlakhe?
Kele:you have a nerve to even ask about my husband.Mine,not OURS.
Siba:chill.we don’t want to raise your blood pressure.
Dineo:ausi,ako o re tlogele ka kagiso tuu.
Siba:tell him I’ll be wating for his call.
She left after giving a smile.
Kele:siba!stay away from my husband.
She came back chuckling.
Siba:or what Ntombi?
Kele:you don’t wanna know.your life is in my hands.now you can leave.
Siba:if your husband wants me you cant stop him.its not my fault that he finds my company interesting that yours.
Kele:don’t be stupid. When did you two hang out to know that he finds your company interesting?siba I cant believe I once called you my bestfriend.you are an excuse of a woman.
Siba:you think I care?
Kele:I didn’t think I would ever say this. But stop being a bitch and face your  demons.
Siba:what did you just call me?
Kele:yes you heard me. Its not my fault that your fiancé left you. I didn’t cause you to be barren so that he can leave you because you cant give him children. Don’t play on top of my head,leave my husband alone. He is not god who can make you have a child,pray to god and he will help you instead of seducing my man.i hope I made myself very clear.
After saying that siba left with glassy eyes wanting to cry.
Amahle: Angel that was so cruel.
Buhle:haibo sis. She deserved it.you didn’t see how Angel was crying when she found them naked in his office. So I say she did good by telling her off. Maybe she will change.
Neo:so your husband slept with her?
Kele:no,he didn’t. she just pissed me off.wherever I am she’s there.she’s even following Mandla at his workplace.i think she’s obsessed.who does that to her friend’s husband?she’s sick. She even drugged him and sentme pictures of them naked.
Dineo:I would have killed her!
Muzi:so if he didn’t sleep with her why were they naked?
Kele:she doesn’t work there anymore so she got work at a different company. They had a tender with mandla’s boss so after securing the deal they bought food to celebrate with everyone.she drugged him and he passed out at his office and she took his phone and sent me a message telling me he’s working late and wont make it home.i think she didn’t know there cameras in his office.she had the nerve to touch and kiss him while he was passed out.
Danelle:she’s dangerous!
Kele:and after that she sent me their nudes.who does that?
Sihle:you have bad luck when coming to friends sis.
Kele:I know.i almost fainted when I saw them naked.
Neo:do you want me to sort her out for you?she cant mess with you and get away with it.
Dineo:let mandla handle it
Kele:its fine.everything is good now.
Amahle:lets change the subject please.this one is depressing.
They continued with their day out drinking and eating and laughing.
…………
After their meet up they all left. Muzi decided that he will take kelebogile home.on their way he kept on looking at her and she was looking down.
Muzi:tell me the truth,did he cheat or not?this is me.you can tell me anything..
Kele:no.
Muzi:we don’t lie to each other right?
Kele:im serious. I even have the footage. Mandla also went to test at the doctor. Do you think I should have her arrested ?
Muzi:im not going to tell you what to do.but you should stay away from her.before I forget, Natasha wants to see us.
Me:what for?
Muzi:I’ve been ignoring her calls all this time. But today I answered and she said its important that we go.
Kele:I don’t know why she is still bothering us.
Muzi:to even think I still love her.she was so good.
Kele:its normal,you cant just switch off your feelings
Muzi:I try to move on but she’s always in my mind.i was ready to marry her!
They got out of the car and went in.the kids came running to their uncle.
Amahle:uncle muzi what did you get for us?
Muzi:sorry I didn’t bring anything.but I promise next time I will.
He went and picked siya.
Muzi:big boy.
Siya:ice kleam!
Muzi:I will buy for you tomorrow.
Kele:you spoil him too much muzi
Muzi:can I go with him?i will bring him tomorrow.
Kele:sure,I will also rest.this child is a lot of work.
Owami:I also want to go.
Amahle:me too mommy.
Kele:and who will keep me company if you all leave me cos your sister is not here?
Owami:please mom.
Kele:okay!muzi take the nanny with you.she will help if they give you trouble.
Muzi:my boy we are going to have a man talk tonight.
Siya giggled
Kele:hey!my boy is still youngman
Muzi:we will have a man talk right my boy?
He nodded and they laughed.
Kele:okay call me if my boy cries
Muzi:he’s going to a boys night,why would he cry?he’s 3 and big he wont cry.bye.
……
Mandla drove into the yard and parked his car.he was surprised to see the house quiet because there was no one making noise,no sign of the kids.he jogged upstairs panicking.he met kelebogile about to enter their room.
Kele:babe you are late. The kids even left with Muzi.?
Mandla Mandla:you don’t even greet me. Anyway the kids not being here willgive  us time to ourselves.
Kele:you would love that wouldn't you?
………….
Kele:morning.
Mandla:how did you sleep?
Kele:did I sleep?
Mandla:okay,sorry sweetheart.i couldn’t help it.
Kele:I still  want to sleep.
Mandla:wake up please.i will go and cook while you watch me.
Kele:im tired.your babies want to sleep.
Mandla:babies,I hope you are doing good in there.me and mommy cant wait to see you.we love you so much.
Kele:they cant hear you.
Mandla:they can.mom is so happy.she’s coming to visit soon with dad.
Kele:its been long since I saw her.
Mandla:umakoti o njan onga vakasheli u mamezala?
Kele:don’t make me feel bad.
Mandla:im just playing with you.
Kele:let me call Muzi,I miss my kids.
Mandla:let them be.they will come back.
Kele:no,its ringing.what if siya  was crying?
Muzi:Angel stop disturbing us.we were having our man talk with my boy here.
Kele:how is he?
Muzi: he is fine.he’s playing with his toys.he didn’t cry.
Kele: okay.kiss him for me.where are the girls?
Muzi:they are with gogo downstairs.bye.will see you later.
Kele:please give siya the phone,I want to hear his voice.
Siya:mama njan?
Kele:phila boy.did you miss me?
Siya:yebo mama.khumbula.
kele:I love you boy.
Siya:Thanda nam mama.bye.
Kele:this boy is growing up fast.he dropped the phone on me.
Mandla:he’s enjoying himself there.
Kele:my boy is speaking zulu with me.i blame gogo for this…
Mandla laughed
Kele:don’t laugh..i was surprised.he sound like a rural child.
Mandla:love he’s a zulu boy.im proud of him.
Kele:I have to teach him Setswana.i grew up speaking Setswana kana.
Mandla:babe you are a zulu so its fair.now I have to take him to the rural areas and teach him things there.
Kele:no going to the river with him please.
Mandla:babe we always take sbonga there.
Kele:one day something will happen there
Mandla:you are  just scared.i must take you there when we visit my grandparents.
Kele:I will pass.