1

"Did you and your boss get there safely ?"

Ryujin asked on the other line.

You sighed before taking a glance at your boss who's standing while eyes wondering around probably waiting for someone.

"yes, safe and sound."

"that's good! soooo ? is she there yet ?"

Ryujin carefully asked on the other line, ofcourse they know who's the person that you and your boss are waiting and you admit, once you find out who you'll be stuck with, You hated it.

You looked at the way. You and your boss are currently outside of the hotel here in Baguio.

"No. Not yet"

You answered.

Heck, you don't even know why did your boss gave you a break after winning a big trial. You became a lawyer and so did the other girl which you didn't expect at all.

Yet, here you are waiting for that girl and her own boss to come.

Your boss and the other one is friends. They were given a coupon and they have no plan using it, so instead they gave it to their best of the best lawyers in their company.

And you hate it too.

You rather stay in your house other than be stuck with her.

"What makes her think that she and her boss can make us wait. This is frustrating..."

You groaned on the other line earning a chuckle from Ryujin.

They know everything and they know that you still feel the same way to her even after what she did.

"eyshh.. Don't get too excited. You might regret it"

"regret what ? "

You frowned.

"You'll know."

She chuckled earning a groan from you.

"Are you sure You and Yeji have no plan coming here ?"

You asked while mentioning her wife's name. Right, Yeji and Ryujin got married three years ago. They plan the wedding five months after you came back from New Zealand and you're happy for the both of them.

"I'm sorry. We can't.."

You heard Yeji said in a sad tone on the other line.

"We and Ryujin have lots of schedules this whole month, you know comeback"