21

Kicking the rocks you could reach on your way. You put your both hands on your pocket and sighs.

You remember Karina's word earlier.

"For you I'm willing to bleed myself dry till you forgive me"

Shaking your head off as you kicked another rock again didn't matter where it would land.

There's no reason for them to remind you what happened four years ago, and you have no reason to remember it by yourself.

Why would you force the relationship again ?

if you're really not meant for each other.

It could be worse, when you lose something you can't replace and when you're to inlove to let it go.

You don't even know if she left because something's wrong with you, or because you drive her away. You're itching to know why.

You just kissed and suddenly everything feels hopeless.

The kiss.

For you it feels like you're drowning or maybe not ?

Your mind seemed to wander.

You're just here at the road outside the hotel after telling her to drop you off.

You sighs remembering tomorrow will be the closure.

None of you have no idea what will happen tomorrow, but you're wondering, Will you still be able to smile ?

Finally, It's D-Day.

" Guys! It's lunch already! " Yuna shouted after entering your rooms door. Yeji, Ryujin, Giselle and NingNing slept in your room which is a good thing.

And, actually you don't know how the hell did you fall asleep, as far as you can remember you were up at night, busy thinking on what will happen.

The girls started waking up, and since you woke up earlier than before Yuna could wake them up.

You're already done showering.

Yeji checked her phone. " It's only 10 in the morning, Yunaa " She whined making you to look at her.

They must still be sleepy, you thought.

" Only ? " Yuna scoffed at the half awake, Giselle, NingNing, Ryujin, Yeji and Karina. " 12 is our checkout, we still need to eat and pack our things to get ready " sounds like she's scolding them.

You and Yuna shook your heads when they started rushing to the bathroom as if it's a race.

Ryujin and Yeji walk their way to their own room, NingNing and Giselle did the same, and now here you are alone in the room together with Karina who's showering inside.

Yuna already left saying she's already hungry and she'll reserve a table.

You grab your phone and didn't bother to wait her get finish, and the time you left the door, that is also the time Karina left the bathroom.

She saw you leave, and she could only sigh about it.

" I wasn't informed phone is the new lunch food already " Winter cleared her throat.

You head your gaze up and look who is she talking about but when you saw them looking back and forth at you and Karina who's sitting infront of you,