32

Checking the time on her phone. Karina quickly rose up on her bed.

" It will be her birthday in an hour "

" Seriously ? Why do I keep thinking about her ? " Karina asked herself annoyingly. She just got home after finishing some paper stuffs and now she's here at her bed, thinking what the hell is wrong with her.

" Do I greet her or what ? Will that be okay ? "

sounds like a crazy girl is getting crazy for talking at herself.

But though she's thinking will that be good and enough ? Technically you ended on good terms so she thinks wouldn't it be weird if she don't greet you ? she wasn't even able to join you and the others at the party.

" Should I drop by then ? like really quick ? "

Karina shake her head quickly and throw her phone beside her. She didn't know greeting someone a just freaking two word HAPPY BIRTHDAY would be this hard.

" Oh ghod.. This is driving me insane. "

" Is there even a need to think hard about this "

" Yeah. Fuck it. "

" I'm leaving. "

As the clock strikes 12.

You close your eyes and makes a wish.

You blows the fire on the candles you set on top of a vanilla cake that even has strawberries on top. You remained seated and stared at the cake contemplating and thinking what you'll do next.

Should you eat this wonderful cake that you bought for yourself alone ? or should you just sleep and drift to dreamland ?

But you does neither.

You sighs and forces yourself to smile. Then, you stands up and starts placing the cake back to its box.

However,

Halfway through it, three knocks on your door makes you stop.

You started wondering who could that be ? There's no way one of your friends are behind that door because they're all pass out. It couldn't be Beomgyu too since he's at work and it couldn't be Chaewon too since she's out of the country.

Despite the confusion.

You walks towards the door and opens it.

" Happy Birthday "

With the light coming from the cake being held between her hands, Karina smiles.

Your breath hitches as your mind goes blank.

You're not expecting any visitors here you definitely didn't expect to see her infront of your house, smiling widely while holding a cake.

" Karin-na ? What are you doing here ? " You finally spoke in a stuttered voice.

Karina laughs a bit, " Aren't you even gonna let me in ? I bought a cake for you too " Quickly stepping aside at the door giving the surprise visitor a space, Karina enters.

You both head into the kitchen and the cake is placed on the table. Karina notices the first cake that is halfway inside the box and laughs at it in her head.