30

For the first time in a long time you and Karina came back to your own hotel room to play a card game called UNO.

This game always made you and the others go to war whenever all of you plays it. Everytime you would made a bet on something like treating each other, or some stupid dares like dancing in the middle of the road, or like pouring a whole cold water bucket ice right from the top of your head.

And you always used that game for that.

It was war to start, A very fun war.

Like right now, You and Karina bickering at each other.

" You cheated!! " Karina shouts while you just laugh. " I didn't! " You shouted back while laughing.

You just win the game again yet Karina keeps saying you cheated.

Actually this game, you and Karina would always play it on your own dorm and her own dorm back then when you're still together.

Both of you won't admit it, but You and Karina miss this.

" Whatever, Let me distribute it You might be hiding a card " Karina reach for the cards on your hand and grab it aggressively.

" short tempered! " You shouted.

Karina gave you a glare and raised her right fist as if an attempt to punch you and instead of getting scared, you just Continued laughing.

" Karina rocket puncher " You teased her once again.

" Whatever " She rolled her eyes before placing the rest of the cards in the middle.

You smile and shake your head and check your cards. It was good card to be exact, and actually you're having fun right now.

" I'll go first "

Karina put a 0 colored yellow.

You nod your head back to serious expression again before putting a 0 colored green.

One of the game rules is that you can put down a card with the same number or with the same color and who ever get rid of all cards wins the game. The rules are easy but the game is so hard and thrilling.

You don't know how many turns will it takes.

It's starting now. Another war is about to begin.

After taking turns multiple times, the game is started to get thrilling and the laughs inside the room is starting to get loud.

You and Karina are definitely enjoying this.

You stuck your tongue out to Karina before putting down a block colored blue card.

It's a block card so it's your turn again.

You pick a card on your hand and out down a plus 2 blue card. It's a +2 card that makes the next person take two cards.

Karina stuck her tongue back to you, so you guess maybe she have plus 2 too or worse plus 4.

And you're right once Karina put down a plus 2 yellow card. " Take two moreee " She teases you but little did she know you have plus 2 again.

" Pick up fouuuur " You laughed after putting the plus 2 red card.

Karina scoffed " pick up eighht! " She laughed and put the plus 4 card on the bed agressively. UNO have different rules and it depends on the players.