Travelling

2 weeks ago I had the best birthday party I could've dreamed of. My auntie apologised for telling them but I told her that it was the best thing that she could've done. She payed for the party and gave me a card and some money for my present. The party basically was a present from the boys ( Gina too) but Jai also got me this really cute phonecase with a pug on the back m that looked just like Daisy.

Me Jai and Daisy were laying on my sofa. We've been really close since that night but more of best friends that occasionally kiss.

" we start the tour on Monday " Jai pointed out.

"I know, sucks that I'll be a loner in the holidays though." I sighed.

We had a week off school.

" it's only two weeks" he said with sympathy. That horrible thing. But I let it slide.

" yeah well your ditching me on the first week back to school" I said and as I did I flicked him on the forehead.

" you should come" he said

I laughed thinking he was joking but then I looked at him, he was being deadly serious...So I stopped laughing.

" i would be such an intruder" I jokes.

" no you would not, you're coming. I will talk to Linda for you and everything. And it's not like it will cost you anything, you've just gotta get on the car and off we go" he told me.

A holiday and time of school... I obviously wasn't going to say no.

So i chuckled and nodded to him. He then jumped up and ran to the kitchen where my aunt was.

Jais POV

" lindaaaaaa" I sang as I walked into the kitchen.

" you want something" she looked at me with a suspicious expression.

" can Abbie come with us on the tour." I put on a sweet smile and tried to look cute so she couldn't say no.

I saw her look and pull a face and I could tell that she was about to say no. So I stopped her before she could.

"Come on she deserves a holiday and you'll have the house to yourself for a while and it will be a great opportunity for her" I pleaded

She sighed.

" if it's okay with your management then y-"

"SHE SAID YES" I shouted to Abbie cutting Linda off causing her to laugh.

Abbie came running in. "Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou" she said as she hugged Linda who was laughing at the sight.

.

.

Abbie's POV

"I'll see you soon, love you! Bye!" I called to my aunt as the car began to drive away from my home. Today was the start of the two week holiday with the janoskians!

The car journey was chilled. We left at 7 in the morning so we were all tired. Obviously we were in a 7 seater and one of the manager guys were driving so we could all fit in and nap.

I won't tell you all the details, it was pretty boring..

So we arrived at the hotel In Brisbane and Beau checked us in. It was all going smoothly believe it or not! So then we went up to our rooms. It was me Jai and Luke. And then beau Daniel and James.

The hotel was pretty flashy, everything was marble, and our beds were covered in silk and were so comfy.

" going to look around the place, you coming?" Jai said to me and Luke who were going though our things.