Kidnapped

Abbie's POV

I had been up watching pretty little liars for hours and it was almost midnight so I had just got into bed.

I closed my eyes, hoping for a decent dream and not a nightmare.

As I drifted off to sleep I thought about Jai and all the good times we have shared.

I heard a laugh and assumed it was my dream, I wasn't going to let a nightmare take over. I kept thinking about Jai And the boys.

Then I felt pressure around my mouth as if it had just been taped and my eyes shot open. This wasn't a dream.

I tried to scream but I couldn't and I couldn't see who it was either but there were three, all in black with ski masks on.

One of them raised their fist and i felt a sharp pain in my jaw as it came into contact with it and after that darkness took over.

.
.
I woke up feeling something around my wrists and ankles. As my eyes flickered open I realised my surroundings and let out a yelp.

" oh my-" I began and then I realised that what ever was around my mouth was gone. My arms could barley move due to the rope around my wrists so they were rested on my knees and I couldn't move my legs either because of the rope around my ankles.

"Rise and shine honey" I heard a voice say. Instantly, I knew who it was.

" Whitney?" I asked bitterly

" smart guess. But I'm not alone, the boys missed you" she smirked as josh and Lewis appeared beside her out from the darkness.

We were in some kind of cellar, it was dark, cold and damn well creepy.

"What do you want from me"

" when you moved there was no one that was as fun to push around and take s punch like you.. They're all snitches" Whitney began.

" trashing your precious gravestones was sure to bring you to one of our doorsteps so we followed you and decided to have This little meet up for old times sake" josh laughed.

" except you won't be running off anytime soon" Lewis added.

" y-you brought me here to be you're human punch bag?" I asked wearily.

" maybe a little bit more..." A voice crept from behind the trio. There was someone else there. A dark figure walked up behind them and the light revealed a tall, more muscular version of josh.

" say hello to Kyle.. My brother" josh smirked.

"he said to fucking say hello" kyles voice raised.

" s-sorry h-ello" I squeaked.

" it's okay babe " he smiled approaching me. He placed his hand on my side and whispered. " better get used to this.. You're here for good" then he smirked and moved his hand down my side and onto my thigh and rubbed my leg once before laughing at me and moving away. I was shaking.

Whitney approached me and slapped me straight across my face. " fucking wimp" she commented.

" Jai will find me" I told her before spitting a mouth full of blood out.

" honey, there's no chance" she cackled before walking out with the rest of the boys leaving me in the dark alone , crying.

Jais POV

"Jai wake up" I heard my mum say and then shake me.

" what " I grunted.

"It's Abbie." She sounded worried

Immediately this made me shoot up out of bed. " is she okay?"

" Linda woke up in the night because the front door was open and she could hear it blowing in the wind and the dog barking so she went to check it out. She also noticed that Abbie's bedroom door was open and when she walked in the place was a mess and Abbie was no-where" she explained.

" no no no. " I grabbed a top from the side and put it on. I already had joggers on. I ran out of our house and into Linda's. What If she had killed herself somewhere?

I let myself into Linda's and saw Linda on the sofa in a state, crying. " Jai.. I always lock the doors at night, even you wouldn't be able to get in.. How has someone done this?" She cried.

I was confused at this point.. " what? You mean someone broke in and took her?" I asked

" yeah this was in her room" she passed me paper.

It read:
" Abbie won't be coming back.. This would be a ransom note but that money can't give us the laughs we get when she suffers. So she's ours now. You don't have to worry about the little bitch anymore. Don't bother looking for her"

As I read the note I felt anger flood through my system. I knew who this was.

I pulled my phone out and rang Luke.

" Luke, sorry to wake you but this is-"

" it's cool, mum woke us up" he cut me off. " what do we need to do"

" someone's took Abbie, call skip and James, tell them to meet us outside in 10 , I know who took her"

I hung up the phone. " I will get her back Linda, I promise" I told her.

Abbie's POV

It was dark and it was silent. I was shaking and crying. Scared is an understatement. I needed to comfort myself.

" you can take everything I have, you can break everything I am like I'm made of glass, like I'm made of paper. Go on and try to tear me down. I will be rising from the ground like a skyscraper, like a skyscraper " I sang to myself.

" pretty voice" Kyle remarked entering the room. He neared me and cupped his hand on my face, I flinched. " I'm not hurting you baby" he cooed.

I shuddered at what he just called me.. Who does he think he is.

" now come here" he looked at my lips and leaned in pressing his lips onto mine. I didn't kiss back and just sort of squeaked.

" come on, you better kiss me, I don't want to have to call josh in here to show you what happens when you disobey" he smirked then attempted again but I stood my ground and didn't kiss back.

He pulled away and looked at me and moved his hand down my body and fiddled with the rim of the shorts that I sleep in. " there's more coming your way sweet cheeks" I whispered. "JOSH" he then shouted.

Josh walked in towards us.
" give her what for" he laughed before leaving the room. He is a total pervert, he must be in his mid 20s. Just then I felt a foot Dig into my ribs.

" I don't know why he wants you but he does so you better obey next time you fucking bitch" he scoffed before picking me up and punching me in the face and leaving me alone again, spitting out more blood.

Then I heard Kyle's voice shout into the room. " get some sleep babe, we will try again in the morning"

I cried myself to sleep, well to a dose. I could barley sleep in the state I was in.

I didn't even want to hurt myself right now.. I just wanted Jai.

Save me Jai, save me.