Step 2: live for them.

Jais PoV

It's been days since I've spoke to Abbie, I've barley left mine and Luke's room and I can't stand not talking to her. She doesn't answer my calls or texts and I just feel like giving up.

I won't give up because, I think I'm in love with her and I don't want to let her go.

" you coming out of the room anytime soon " Luke asked worriedly.

I chose to ignore him before turning over to face the wall in my bed. He sighed and walked out.

They don't understand how much this hurts.

Abbie's PoV

My aunt was at work and me and beau are now sitting in my kitchen eating nachos. After all the drama yesterday this is relaxing.

"What's step two then?" I asked

" well, you need to be happy so you don't feel the need to cut. What makes you unhappy?" He responded shoving the cheesey snack into his mouth.

" i miss my parents. I was bullied at school. It made me unhappy with myself " I explained closing my eyes with all the memories flooding back.

" I have an idea! " beau jumped from the seat and ran into the living room returning with paper and pens"

" what's that for" I asked

" you're going to write letters. One for your mum, one for your dad and one for each person that ever bullied you or made you feel down."

"I can't send them-"

" no but writing them might make you feel better? Let it all go& tell the bullies how happy you are that you're away from them and how you're gonna prove them wrong, which you already are doing" he explained

" yeah okay " I grinned. " but I'll still miss my parents and want them with me" I sighed

" and that's perfectly natural." He smiled.

" if you can't live with them, live for them" he said.

I wrote 5 letters in total. It took me hours. Beau was with me the whole time and sat beside me watching movies. I didn't let them read them, I told him that he could another day and he accepted that.

I was so proud of my self. I even took to Twitter and posted a picture of me and the boys and put a caption of how happy they all made me. I never tweeted, I was too social media shy but i knew that the bullies would see it and I wanted to rub it in.

"Now let's create a list of all the things you want to do. A bucket list" beau said when I'd finished.

" but why? " I asked

" gives you something to look forward to. Pick 10 things and me and the guys will help you achieve them" he seemed excited.

"Okay, yanno I haven't met Daniel and James yet." The brooks and these boys made YouTube videos together, they were fairly popular but not quite famous. Daniel and James sound great but have been out of town in the holidays so I haven't met them yet.

" you'll meet James at school in a few days and I'll get him and Daniel round soon after they come back" he nodded

Oh yeah shit school starts in two days.

I wrote my list.

1. Ride a horse
2. Try sushi
3. Actually enjoy school
4. Find a talent.
5. Get a Hobbie(maybe my talent)
6. Get a pet
7. Have a good birthday party
8. Learn to drive
9. Have a fun holiday.
10. Be with my dream boy.