Fight for her.

Jai POV 

We were walking down the corridors of the dark warhouse, James, Luke and I had baseball bats and beau and skip had crow bars.

I was at the front. I came to a door and kicked it open, it was just an empty room so we continued walking and then we heard footsteps and a door up ahead open.

"You sure you heard something " a voice asked

" yeah down there" another voice responded.

The footsteps were moving towards us so we all braced ourselves.

Two make figures turned the corner to face us and one of them looked shocked as fuck and the other looked angry.

" who the fuck are-" the angry one began but before he could finish i grabbed him and pinned him up against the wall.

" seeing as your friend back there seems to be the wimpy one, I'm assuming that your name is Josh. And your hobbies? Hitting girls I believe" i spat.

" did your research? Brilliant" he replied smugly.

I turned to see that Luke had who I assumed was Lewis up against the wall too.

"Where is she" we both said in sync

Then we heard more footsteps from behind us and then a older guy walked towards us.

"Ah Kyle" Josh smiled.

" i forgot the money, and come back to see that we have guests" he smirked." I'm joshes older brother so I suggest you number one- put him down and number two- leave. Abbie's ours now. They get to hurt her and I get to have fun with her" he laughed.

" what are you? A fucking pervert?" Skip asked Rudley.

"James go ahead and look for a room with Abbie in" I told him and he did so.

Kyle tried to follow but was stopped by beau and skip blocking his way. He tried to barge past but they pushed him back.

I punched Josh in the face and he kneed my stomach I buckled over but when I did I dodged his punch. I stood up and dropped the bat.. I wouldn't need this.

Luke did the same and Lewis didn't try very hard to fight back. Josh looked big but was weak as fuck and couldn't fight properly for shit so it's safe to say I was winning.

Behind us Beau and skip were both taking on Kyle. Kyle was big but together beau and skip were bigger.

I turned when I heard a extremely loud punch. I turned to see Kyle on the floor coughing up blood, skip shaking his hand in pain and beau laughing hysterically at him. I let out a laugh and realised Kyle was about to get up. " beau" I shouted still holding Josh down.

Beau turned and kicked Kyle making him fall back down. He must've kicked him pretty hard cos the look on his face was priceless " ah shit my toe" beau moaned. Now skip was laughing at him and me and Luke couldn't help but join in.

I picked Josh up and dragged him to an empty room. Luke follows with Lewis and beau and skip with Kyle, we left the room quickly and locked them in with the bolt on the outside of the door and beau and skip pushed a locker thing that was outside the door I front of it, just incase. We could hear them banging at the door but just ignored them.

" up here" James called from up a staircase.

We all ran up the stairs and towards James who was outside a door with a window on it.

I looked in to see Abbie on the floor, covered in bruises i didn't even know if she was conscious.

" call the cops" I said to no one in particular but Luke pulled out his phone and called them.

He gave the address and explained. As he hung up I pushed the door open.

I was bringing Abbie home.

Abbie's POV

I heard the door swing open and my eyes flickered open in sync. I looked up and to my delight the boys were all running in towards me. Whitney had the shock of her life.

"Abbie" Jai ran to me and immediately untied the ropes and hugged me. All the boys stood in front of Whitney to prevent her from attempting to stop Jai.

I knew I was safe now. I knew he would come for me.

A/N

I don't know whether to delete this book or not guys:(