join us.

I was back stage and the boys were on stage doing what they do best. It was the funniest of all the shows that I've seen them do, I kinda regret missing the other ones.

As I laughed along one of the boys phones that were on the table next to me beeped, it was Jais. I saw that he had a text and Decided to unlock the phone and look.. incase it was important.. OKAY I AM JUST NOSEY.

Before i unlocked it i could see that the message was from someone called Jasmine. So now my heart was beating faster. i typed in the passcode that is 7295 and opened the text.

from: Jasmine

yeah, goodluck! text me at the end of the show xxx

I looked at the id picture. It was her. I scrolled up the chat and saw that they had been texting ever since they had met and my stomach dropped. I didn't even want to read it, he was talking to another girl. What if it is a serious thing? even if it isn't he still is messaging her and keeping her a secret for some reason.

I felt myself getting worked up so i locked the phone and put it back, regretting even picking it up. i felt tears prick my eyes. Hell no was i going to let myself cry.

Just then Jai came backstage. "Come with me" he told me. I wasn't going to tell him i saw.. i just didn't want to so i chose to just get up and follow him without speaking.

i followed him to the stage entrance confused.

" We have a special guest, her name is Abbie Cartright, say hello everybody" Luke shouted onstage.

What was happening. I looked at each of the boys and they all gestured for me to come on stage. I was shitting myself. i walked on by Jais side and was handed a mic.

"So today i asked Abbie what song she liked. Abbie has an amazing voice that we would like to share with you all, Abs would you sing that song?" Jai asked.

I paused, looked to the cheering audience, looked to each of the boys and then to Jai. Then i thought about the song lyrics.

"Sure" i smiled and as i did the music started playing. I was angry and nervous all at the same time. This time last year i would never sing infront of anyone, now look at me. I braced myself to sing.

"I used to think one day we'd tell the story of us

How we met and the sparks flew instantly

People would say, "they're the lucky ones"

I used to know my place was a spot next to you

Now I'm searching the room for an empty seat

'Cause lately I don't even know what page you're on

Oh, a simple complication

Miscommunications lead to fall out

So many things that I wish you knew

So many walls up I can't break through

Now I'm standing alone In a crowded room

And we're not speaking and I'm dying to know

Is it killing you like it's killing me yeah

I don't know what to say since the twist of fate

When it all broke down and the story of us

Looks a lot like a tragedy now next chapter"

I became more confident with everyword i sang, and the crowd clapped along and cheered for me.

"I don't know what to say since the twist of fate

When it all broke down and the story of us

Looks a lot like a tragedy now, the end"

As I sang those last words, I knew that I truly meant that every word in the song that related to me. Everyone applauded me and I smiled and thanked them all but inside I was shattered. I hated this.

.

.

I waited backstage as the boys came off and all hugged me. I plastered on a smile and acted like every thing was okay. Luke knew something was up and gave me a funny look. I will talk to you about it later" I whispered into his ear and he simply nodded.

After a short car journey to the hotel, me and Luke sat in the lobby.

"so?" he looked over at me.

"When you were onstage Jais phone beeped with a message. It was that girl, Luke. They've been texting and I know I should not have looked but-"

" I would have looked too Abs, are you sure its what it seems? you should talk to him" Luke hugged me as I stared emotionless at the floor.

"what's wrong?" once again, it was jai interrupting our conversation. I didn't want to speak to him.

"She feels abit ill, I will take her up to bed" Luke told jai and we got up and left leaving jai confused and alone in the lobby. How could he even act like he cares?