I will find you

Jais POV

Me and the rest of the janoskians were now in beaus car. We had bats and crowbars in the boot and we're ready to go.

" turn this bend" I instructed beau.

We were driving to Whitneys house, there's a slight chance that they're there.

I had Abbie's iPod and unlocked it searching through her Facebook for Whitney until I found s picture of her. I saved it and sent it to my phone.

I opened Twitter and attached the image to a tweet that said-

Janoskianators if anyone knows or has seen this girl let any of us boys know, especially if you know how to contact her, it's important. Thanks!

The boys retweeted it and I received a ton of mentions.. None real though.

We pulled up to her house and I immediately got out and banged on the door.

The door open and a women stood there looking pissed off.

" young man it's 5 o'clock in the morning what is this all about?" She scolded me.

" is your daughter in?"

" whit? No she went off with Josh and Lewis, I don't know where" she looked puzzled and annoyed at the same time.

" you let her out this late and don't know where she went? What about when she's coming back?" Luke asked and she just shrugged.

" some mother you are" beau remarked and then my phone beeped.

It was a text from Marcus. Abbie's old friend, I had his number from the party we threw her.

From: Marcus
I have whitneys number. What's going on? Is Abbie okay?

Then I received another text from him with a number attached

To: Marcus
Thanks bro, they've took her. Call me if you see anything.

I called the number and walked down towards the car and the boys followed. By now her mother had closed the door and probably gone back to bed.

Someone picked up so I put it on speaker phone.

"Kyle is that you? Why you calling me on this number" she asked down te phone.

Who the fuck was Kyle.

" ur yeah" I answered coughing so my voice was muffled, that way she wouldn't be able to tell it was someone else's voice.

" what do you want then? You left here like a hour ago. Abbie's not awake if that's what you think" We all gasped when she said this.

" where are you now" I said down the phone.

" same place you fucking left us at the warehouse.. You're wasting my time Kyle" she moaned.. She really is dumb.

I hung up the phone immediately.
" beau look on goog-"

" google maps for old warehouses nearby ? Already on it " he cut me off.

We all got in the car.
" there's one 5 minutes away from here" beau informed us then began driving.

I'm coming Abbie.

Five minutes later we pulled up to a old shut down warehouse. There was a car parked outside. It was getting light outside now.

"Wait there, let me go check it out" beau told us hopping out of the car and going to snoop.

I knew she was in there somewhere.. I could feel it.

Beau ran back to the car. " let's go in and look around, I think it's her phone In that car"

We all got out and grabbed the things from the boot.

"Let's go"

Abbie's POV

"Wake up" i felt a slap accross my face and opened my eyes to see Lewis. My whole body was throbbing.

"You're in luck , Kyle has important things to handle and won't be back for a day or so. Not that I even see what he sees in you.." He looked me up and down.

I sighed in relief. I didn't like that creep at all.. Not that I liked any of them. They are all fucking crazy.

Whitney walked in with a bowl of food, eating it. I realised I hadn't eaten since yesterday morning.. I wasn't even hungry.

Then josh entered. Oh god now all three are in here and I can tell what's coming next... Pain.

" you leaving this side of Melbourne didn't mean you were going to miss out on your beatings" Josh laughed. He handed Whitney something from his pocket... A cigarette.

Whitney pulled out a lighter and sparked it up, inhaling the smoke and bending down to blow it in my face. I had no idea she smoked. Then she let out a laugh and pressed the lit fag into my arm causing me to shriek in pain.

All three laughed at me and Lewis slapped me to shut me up. Josh took the fag and repeated whitneys actions, followed by Lewis.

The burning pain wouldn't go away even after they had removed the fag from my skin. I had a line of three circles going down my upper arm that were sure to scar.

" if Kyle was here it would be 10 times worse so stop complaining" Josh snapped.

They then took it in turns at kicking me and I laid on the floor in excruciating pain. Before they all took a seat and say and watched me roll around in pain, crying.

" no one can help you now " whitney laughed. She turned to Josh after putting out the fag and engulfed him into a long, sloppy kiss.. It was grim.

Lewis got up and left the room, I could see that he was hurt.

Josh and Whitney stopped for a short moment and turned to Me. " this is a glimpse of what my brother can give you" Josh smiled before turning back to Whitney and continue getting off with her.

I had to sit and fucking watch this gag fest.. It was frankly discussing and i wanted to vom.

" you guys, I think someone's in here!" Lewis ran into the room shouting.

Josh pulled away. " what do you mean?"

" i swear I can hear someone." Lewis told him.

" this better not be a stunt to get me away from whit.. Let's go check it out" Josh growled getting up and leaving the room with Lewis.

" enjoy the show?" Whitney smirked. " what did you think"

" I think that you're crazy" I scoffed

That earned me a sleep and a kick. I guess I was used to the pain by now but the kick made my body go numb and once again, darkness took over my body.