sinister

*kitty and forge are working on the sentinels and Kitty is getting tired*\\ forge- let's just call it a night, we can do a better job when we've been to sleep// Kitty- okay then, I'll see you in the morning *yawns* goodnight// forge- night Kitty *she walks away and walks up the stairs and walks along the corridor to her room as Logan's bursts out through his door she jumps he just has joggers on and his claws are out*//Kitty- hey it's just me\\ Logan- I thought I can smell someone? *sniffs as Rogue is trying to sneak Bobby in her room and Bobby looks at them smirking and they close the door and Logan growls and his claws go back in*// Kitty- it's okay, relax alright?\\ Logan- yeah but you can't be too careful Pryde\\ Kitty- I see * staring at his chest*\\ Logan- like what you see *cocks his eyebrow and she smirks at him*// Kitty- I do *looks up and meets his gaze and moves closer he puts a hand behind her head in her hair smiling at her*\\ Logan- Kitty *sighs smiling at her* what are you doing? *she puts her hands on his chest as he pull her closer by her waist as she slips her hands around his neck and  they hug one another*\\ Logan- I can sense you're tired, you need to rest *looks up at him smiling through tired eyes*\\ Kitty- okay, I'll see you in the morning * she walks away smiling*// Logan- goodnight darling *she's blushing as she turns the corner and walks to her room closes the door smiling to herself and jumps into bed happy*

*the next morning she gets up and is sent on a mission and then returns doing outside training as Logan and the Pr watch. Kitty is waiting to stalk and attack Storm as she hears someone behind her and she turns aside and gasps looking up and walks back*\\ Sinister- are you lost little one? * she looks at him scared* the appearance is frightening I'm aware, but it is no cause for alarm. Let me introduce myself, I am Nathanial Essex *kitty blasts him and runs away as he appears in front of her and grabs her by the throat and she phases through him and keeps running and he uses his powers and grabs her she screams*\\ Kitty- No\\ Sinister- let's not struggle now it's pathetic *Scott blasts him and he drops her she blasts him as a sound rings through the ground and they all out their hands to their ears and Logan is screaming as Kitty blasts the other man away and he goes silent*\\ Kitty- that super hearing ain't the best now is it// Logan- are you okay? * grabs her and shields her as darts but she sees then phases through them* // Logan- we're getting out of here now// Kitty- what does he want?\\ Logan- at this fucking point, who knows  * they run back towards the house and they're hit apart by a blast and Kitty rolls across the floor and sees at least 30 of the same man fighting with the x-men known as multiple man, she gets up and she's blasts them hitting them into one another with her powers her hair flying everywhere as she uses her telekinesis to hit them back and knock them out. Kitty turns to see the pr in mid air in front of Sinister and she try's to push him away but sinister lifts a hand and hits her blast back at her and she's hit back and gets to her knees looking at them and blasts him again he hits her aside and she gets up with both hands yelling as she uses both hands to blast him back and he stumbles back onto one knee and look at her in shock*// Sinister- who is this child?// Pr-* looking up at him from the floor* that would be my new student *Kitty uses 2 hands and blasts him again and his knees buckle and he falls forward on his hands and knees and she phases in the ground, rises behind him and uses her powers to hit him in the back giving all she got and he falls forward then he lifts a hand and Kitty freezes he gets up looking at her and she's struggling to move and he walks up to her and touches her heart looking her in the eye and she feels pain struggling to breathe gasping for air and he makes a grabbing motion over her heart and she uses her strength to the same to his heart and he grits his teeth as she gives her all until he pulls always panting and Kitty drops to the floor clutching her chest panting and he looks down at Kitty then looks at blink and nods at Kitty and a portal appears in front of her to a cell as she uses her telekinesis to push sinister into it as blink puts a portal too her kicks her then another portal punches her and Kitty grabs her arm and throw her over her shoulder into another portal then blasts her through the portal that hits her away and Bobby freezes the men behind her and she smiles at him as he salutes but there's a massive wave of energy and they're all hit on the floor, Kitty pulls herself to sit up as she sees the Pr knocked out being dragged by 2 men in a portal and she gets up and runs and she's darted in the neck she keeps running pulls it out and she's darted again and she uses her powers to pull the Pr away then she collapses to the floor and looks aside at Logan running towards her and falls unconscious*