Rook takes Bishop

* Kitty is in bed where she has been for since seeing the aftermath of the survivors of Genosha, it's really early as she sits in bed sipping on some vodka after another sleepless night, the bedroom door knocks*// Alfred- Miss Kitty, are you up * she sips her drink ignoring him* Miss Kitty?... a Mr Rasputin and The Wolverine are here to see you// Logan- Kit * knocks the door* kit where have you been hiding?... Kit... *he bangs the door really loud making her glare at the door as he attempts to open it*// Piotr- Katya... we are just worried because no one has heard from you * she ignored them until they go away*

* after an hour she finishes the bottle of vodka and walks down the stairs*// Kitty- Alfred? * Alfred calls from the dining room*// Alfred- in here Miss Kitty * she walks into the dining room*// Kitty-do we have anymore bottles of * she stops dead in her tracks as she sees Piotr and Logan having tea with Alfred*// Logan- Morning Kit * he sips his tea smirking at her*// Alfred- I  asked you friends to stay for some tea, I hope that's alright Miss?//Piotr- it is so good to see you, your manor is beautiful * she looks between them confused at how they're there and then she has no reply*// Logan- why don't you join us?// Alfred- sit down Miss Pryde, it's about time you left that stuffy room and have some tea and cakes *she looks at them and sits on the chair in  her pj's*// Piotr- how have you been?// Kitty- good and you?// Piotr- I am okay, better for seeing you safe// Kitty- how is everyone?// Logan- tramatized but you would know that if you didn't go MIA on us * she looks down obviously feeling guilty*// Piotr- okay Logan, that is enough // Logan- but its true, 3 weeks and not a word, the Pr spoke to Bruce just to confirm you were safe// Piotr- Logan. come on, give her a break// Logan- what about Bishop? did you just forget about him? what about the kids. Alex... he's still in a coma// Kitty- stop!// Logan- you don't have time to feel sorry for yourself// Kitty- being angry about the things that people done is not me feeling sorry for myself// Logan- but you are hiding away// Kitty- incase you haven't noticed Logan you aren't the boss of me when I'm not in my suit// Logan- incase you don't remember Princess I am the leader of this team// Kitty-good for you * alfred is pouring tea*// Alfred- Miss Kitty may I remind you that The Wolverine is the leader of the x-men//Wolverine- go to bed and sober up// Kitty- rich coming from you... isn't everything solved with beer and whiskey these days?// Logan- a lot better than what you used to do to yourself * she looks at Logan with sadness then at Piotr's confused expression and she get's up and walks away*// Logan- that was stupid of me * she walks out of the room and Logan follows behind her*// logan- Wait! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to just say that * she is walking up the stairs*// Kitty- I quit! Get the hell outta my house !! * she walks into her room and slams the door upset*

* after a few hours she changes into her normal clothes and drives to see shield, she get's to security and walks to Nicks office and walks in, he is in a heated discussion with a bunch of agents*// Nick- you only ever come to me when you want something * she smiles a little*// Nick- make it quick// Kitty- I want to use your computers and database to track Stryker * he sits in his chair and locks his fingers together*// Nick- that in, no big speech? no fiasco just that sentence * she nods* right okay, go ahead, let me know what you find and I'll get you a team * she nods and walks away before walking back saluting then walking away to the computer and logs in talking to agents about stryker and then finding a location on Bolivar Trask*// Kitty- he will do * she walks to Nick and he sighs looking at her*// Nick- what now?// Kitty- I'll need a team and an interrogation  room// Nick- bring him here// Kitty- no not that kind of interrogation * Nick looks at her shocked*// Nick- I'll get you a location, are you sure, I can have people do it for you// Kitty- I'm sure// Nick- consider it done, give me 30 minutes// Kitty- you have 10 // Nick- you're forgetting who runs shield * she walks to her locker and changes before going to meet the team and driving to Trasks house, they are all loaded with guns and Tranqs as a team of 6 break into the house and Kitty uses her gun to Tranq him as 2 agents drag him out into a van and within seconds they speed off*