Lured away

* kitty is taken by Alfred to shield for Kitty'a mission and she walks into a meeting room and sits down*\\ Phill- you're all here today because one of the agents daughters has been taken and we know this is a hostage negotiation, now I know that negotiating has been going on for a couple hours but this girl is called Alexis rose she's the daughter of agent price head of defense and she is 9 years old * kitty looks down closing her eyes* we have a recording and we have have a profile... seems to be this is a stunt this is all for glory and to get on our radar, now I don't know if that's true but we were left with this * shows a device* and it's coded * he plugs it into a computer as they all gather around as they open a recording of a girls bedroom*// Phill- this has been confirmed as the girls bedroom* they look around*// Kitty- this is a live broadcast, so he's watched you take evidence and your next move * she's watching it and she pushes to the front and starts typing on the computer and she flips the recording to a room with the girl tied to a pipes or a basement *\\ Kitty- whoever did this wants you to see and figure it out and draw you out// Man- let me analyze it and find out something to get an address * the man takes over on the computer*// Phill- you want to take this one /Kitty- yeah, get me some cars and some coms and please keep this on the down low. if you zoom in and scan the photo you can get some sort of hint or scan through the layout, I'll get a team ready and wait for anything you have// * Kitty and a team get changed and then brief the father to get any information she can and then they're led to a hint of a property and they drive out in swat Armour and kick the door down guns loaded and she looks around as the phone rings*\\ Kitty- wait, someone record this.... * kitty answers* hello?// Man- * a robot voice* is this agent Pryde// Kitty- yes, where is the girl?// Man- if you really want her you'll have to play a little game* she looks at the other men* I want each member of your team to go to a separate location with 20 million each and I want you to Wait for the location to retrieve the girl// Kitty- money? This is about money?// Man- there is a phone in one of the bedrooms, you'll have about 2 minutes to find it before it blows*the phone hangs up*\\ Kitty- alright move out now! Can someone from shield track any cells now * they all rush around and uncover a cell and rush out the door as it blows up and they're all hit back*/- Kitty- great * the cell texts as the man hands it to Kitty, they jump in the trucks  the cell had texts sending each agents to split up locations as Kitty sits on coms waiting, all 5 agents are sent to the locations as kitty is leading the operation looking tense*// Nick- how's it going?// Kitty- not good, it don't make sense for it to be a show of power but then demand money, I don't want to do this drop off but I'm not gonna risk anyone else, make sure those back up teams are there and on the ready* 3 hours go by as the drop offs are made and Kitty suits up ready to get into a car but agent Price walks up to her and she nods*\\ Kitty- I'm gonna do my best to get your daughter// Price- please, get her home * a text comes through with the location and she's driven to it and walks into a subway and the phone calls she answers it*\\ Kitty-yes?// Man- ditch the phone and your com and get on train 5// Kitty- that wasn't the deal// Man- now! * she takes off her com and the phone and puts it down and then proceeds to walk to the train and get on the train, she looks around and walks up and down as people look at her as she gets to the back of the train and hears a phone ring she looks around and finds a similar phone and answers it*\\ Man- the next 2 stops you get off and you follow the tunnels up to a the car park and there is a black car waiting with a location already on the satnav, keep the phone* they hang up, after 30 minutes Kitty gets off at the first stop and walks upto a car park with a black car waiting she try's the handle and the door it opens as she gets inside grabs the keys and looks at the location then begins tor drive, she try's to call another number but it does not work then the she gets to a location some cliffs and she gets out of the car* and walks to a man and a young girl in cuffs*\\ Kitty- time to release the kid * her gun is pointed at the man*\\ Man- toss the gun// Kitty- I will when I have the kid.... * she scoffs annoyed and throws the gun as minutes pass, the kid walks to Kitty shaking as Kitty grabs her and puts her behind her back as she walks backwards with her and a car pulls up and the agent price runs up to them gun in hand and hugs his daughter*\\ agent- I'm so sorry Pryde * she turns and a tranq is shot at her as she gaps and backs away*\\ Kitty- what the hell... I just saved your daughter\\ Price- and for that I thank you * he takes the cuffs off the girl as Kitty rushes to get her gun but the agent pulls a gun on her and she backs up*\\ Kitty- is this even real?// Price- yes, I had to lure you here for my daughters freedom  * she is grabbed from behind as a needle is jabbed into her neck as she screams he covers her mouth as she is struggling to get away she watches the agent and his daughter get in the car and drive away as she goes limp and passes out, the man lifts her up bridal style and puts her in the trunk of a car and she's driven to a remote farm house and on a padded sound proof cell, she is placed down on a bed and the man takes photos of her unconscious and another man walks looking at her and takes the phone as the first man opens a case with a needles as Kitty's eyes flicker open as the masked man grabs her arm and injects something into her arm and she moans and try's to pull her arm and hits him with the other, he puts the needle in the box then grabs her arms and pins them as he shushes her and her body is numb feeling the effects of the substance, the man ties a rope around her wrists tight looking at her drugged and out of it*\\ man 2- remember its just about putting on a show for her friends*Kitty is looking up through sleepy eyes at the men  and the man who kidnapped her, as he approaches  her face recording her he smacks her face to make her eyes open*\\ man1- focus, look at the camera * she turns her head breathing fast and her body withering*// man1- just breathe* he pulls down the zipper of her suit as she pulls away moaning and groaning as the 2nd man walks away and the first man sits on a chair watching her trying to cover her chest clearly amused by the state Kitty is out of it from the substance*\\ Man-look at the camera Kitty * he keeps recording her the  stands up to stand over her putting the camera in he face*\\ Man1-you're pretty little girl ain't you * he tilts his head looking at her then walks away leaving the room, kitty is out of it seeing colours and feeling numb and dizzy as she lays there watching the room spin for what seems like hours and then the first man in a balaclava comes into the room, grabs her arm and injects another lot of the drug into her while recording it as she's moaning and try's to snatch the mask but the man steps back and looks at her *// Man-hang tight here awhile okay, just take a nice little trip * he reaches to grab another needle  as her body is withering and tears are spilling from her eyes as he injects her again as she's is hitting him and trying to pull away but  she passes out* 

* hours go past as she slowly wakes up and there is a cup of water beside her but her hands are bound with rope and she reminds herself it's probably drugged and she lays there looking at the ceiling for a few hours until the drugs ware off the she pushes herself to sit up confused and dazed trying to think about what is going on and trying to understand how the agent has betrayed her to save his daughter but not blaming him. She looks to her arm in a daze and pulls down her sleeve then stands up but she collapses on the floor as the dizziness is too much, she crawls to the door and pulls at it as it opens and the man in the 2nd mask appears and looks down at her then grabs her with one arm around her waist and throws her back on the mattress, Kitty yelps in shock then rolls onto her knees and backs into the corner as she notices he's standing there with a needle filled with the substance and her mouth gets dry and her head pounds as he approaches her she kicks him back and stands up only to be grabbed from behind as he shushes her and injects it into the vein of her neck  as she's screaming and thrashing but the man's arm is around her arms, he takes the needles out as she yelps and tears stream down her face as the man hands the needle to another man as is holding the camera recording as the man who's holding her moves her hair out of he faces and grabs her face making sure the camera is looking as her knees give out the man sits on the floor leaning against her wall with kitty between his legs hugging her and grabbing her face to show it to the camera, the man holds her face and places a tablet in her mouth as she spits out out coughing so he picks it up puts it in her mouth and holds it closed as she's trying to move her head and she bites him moaning as she try's to roll away as tears stream down her face as her hair is pulled back up and the 2nd man pulls her up by her arm and she kicks him in the groin then rushes to the door but the first man grabs her in a bear hug and smells her hair as she screams as he sits on a chair and pushes kitty to the floor in front of her and the 2nd man records as the first masked man holds her hair in his hand and pulls it as she yelps*\\ man2-I'll send them to the director, put her to sleep and leave her too it *he walks out of the room as the man leans by her ear*\\man1- all for you princess * the hairs on the back of her neck stand up as she recognizes the voice as she's becoming more aware a needle is brought to the man and he stands up and she looks upto him and he holds her face looking down at her and he removes his hood and she looks up to him her eyes bloodshot and dazed*\\ Stryker- hey princess, you miss me * he rubs his thumb on her lip pulling it down and she pushes his hand away as he smacks her across the face as he moves her face to look at him*\\ stryker- alright darling * he grabs her arm and and pulls her up throws her onto the bed and pulls out a needle in her pocket as he grabs her tied hands and holds them out while putting all his weight on her shoulders and he injects her as she's screaming and struggling and injects her arms as she's groaning and her goes limp as Stryker stands up and she sees him walk out of the room, she is numb and out of it for hours before stryker returns and sedates her and she passes out*