Inflict or conflict of pain

* after a few hours they land at another location in a share house and Stryker forces Kitty to walk inside the warehouse into an open room with a chain hanging from the pipes as Kitty's heart freezes as she sees the multiple chains connected to the wall, a table, a chair and a bed, Stryker grabs her by her hair and forces her to sit in the chair standing over her*\\ Stryker- are you going to eat like a good little girl or do we have to get drastic... bring me some water * someone bring a a glass of water and Stryker puts it to kitty's lips as she takes a sip looking down*// stryker- you must be thirsty so drink the water * he pours it into her mouth as she drinks but the water dribbles down onto her jumper*\\ stryker- see now it's all over you * he throws  the cup of water at the wall and it shatters as she looks at him shocked and he pushes her head aside and unlocks the cuffs putting them on his belt smirking*\\ Styker- your jumper is wet, take it off *she looks up ah him*\\ Kitty- no, you think this is funny this is sick, im not taking my clothes off for you * her head is starting to feel fuzzy and dizzy as she looks aside at the shattered glass of water wide eyed then back at stryker has a small smile on his face*\\ Stryker- you're gonna be just fine * her eyelids are growing heavy and she gets dizzy and pushes Stryker back and stands up rushing for the door as Stryker pulls her by her hair and wraps an arm around her neck*\\ Stryker- I'm getting that location! one way or another you're gonna give it to me and I'm going to slaughter every single mutant that gets in my way * she bites his forearm as hard as she can drawing blood and he lets go gasping and she turns but her back is to a wall*// Stryker- you little bitch * looks at his arm and he kicks her hard in the ribs as she doubles over in pain and from blurry vision and she stands and kicks him and he catches her leg and hard as he can elbows her in the side of her leg as she lets out a scream as he releases her leg and she falls to the floor crying as he squats down infront if her eye to eye as she's struggling to see clearly*// Stryker- try running away again now * he gets up and throws pictures beside her*// Stryker- take a look * she slowly turns her head and picks up the photos of a couple of students lined up in chains and her heart sinks with tears in her eyes*\\ Kitty- how could you do this to kids?// stryker- how could I? Because I'm mutant response diversion mutants are scum because you are terrorizing the world and taking over. I'll do this to prove that I'm right... it's conflict or inflict, I do both! You'll be more value as humans know your place, you have no more value more than humans. Soon as we have that child we can come up with a cure and put this all to bed\\ Kitty- the students will be found and you'll be given a trial or you're going to die for everything you have done * he chuckles as her vision is going going and drags her body and grabs some glass as Stryker grabs her hurt leg and drags her towards him and sits on top of her choking her, she try's to stab him with the glass as he grabs her hand*// Stryker- drop it * he glares at her and she drops it, stands up and kicks her in the back as she's curled up on the floor trying to crawl away as he kicks her and she falls backwards and he looks at her with distain*\\ Stryker- GIVE * kicks* ME * kicks* THE* kicks* LOCATION! * kicks her another 5 times and she's on the floor drowsy from being drugged and the kicks. Stryker then grabs Kitty by her jumper pulls her up and slams her into the wall, she has tears in her eyes as he punched her in the face she looks aside as he grabs her by her hair repeatedly punching her in the face and he steps back panting and turns his back to Kitty as she falls onto the floor*\\ Stryker- clean up the glass * a man comes in and starts to clean the glass as Kitty ie laying  on the floor in pain as Stryker is talking to a group of soldiers and he walks up to Kitty and nudges her leg she moans in pain, as he stands on her leg and she screams in pain and he pulls off her jumper and grabs her by her hair and throws her to the floor and pulls off her trousers as He puts her arm behind her back with force she's screaming in pain as he pushes her shoulder trying to break it, she's screaming as men run in and Stryker gets up as the door locks and she's laying on the floor face down crying and in pain. Minutes pass and she heard a commotion outside*\\Wolverine- WHERE IS SHE?? * he lets out a roar like yell*// * the door is kicked open and Logan looks at her shocked*\\ Logan- SHE'S IN HERE* runs to her*\\ Logan- Kit  * he lifts her head up so she meets his gaze but her eyes are heavy her face marked up and she looks at him her eyes rolling as he holds her face looking at the injuries*// Logan- what the hell have they done to you // Hank- Kitty * Logan lifts kitty in her arms as she moans in pain*\\ Logan- it's okay, I'm here I've got ya * they walk out*\\ Logan- you're okay, we're going to take you back, get you some help okay?  * looks at her as he walks out carrying her bridal style* okay I'm gonna take you to shield hospital* her eyes keep flickering*\\ Erik- Pryde? * looks at her in shock*let me take her?// Logan- NO! * glares at him* clear the area we need to get her help! * walks away as Kitty closes her eyes and walks to the jet*\\ Bobby- woah she don't look too good// Logan- shut up ice boy * he walks back to a room and sits her on the bed as Kitty's eyes are heavy and keep rolling into the back of her head as Hank is examining her and touches her shoulder her shoulder as she yells out in pain*\\ Hank- her shoulder, hand me that sling* Logan hands him a sling as he gently puts her arm into it she winces and he puts a blanket around her to cover her body* \\ Logan- Hank something ain't right with her// Hank- and I agree * her eyes meet Logans and he leans down to her as she opens her mouth but she's too weak to talk, Logan moves her hair out of her face and looks down at her worried*// Logan-just try and rest * Hank sticks and IV in her hand and she gasps her eyes are welling up as she's getting frustrated and she grumbles annoyed. Logan's face is angry and his eyes are bulging looking down at her as she is looking at him doing her best to focus  as she's in and out of consciousness. Logan watches guilty as his eyes tear up and he looks angry. Everything goes black as she passes out*