Chapter 34

Still smut at the start

=0=0=0=0=0=0=

"Dream!" George screamed out as he released his load into the Alpha's mouth.

The brunette lay panting on his bed, while the blonde removed his mouth and pulled out the dildo, before proceeding with cleaning up and a bit of aftercare.

George's hands slowly moved towards Dream's pants as the alpha massaged him. Once again the blonde stopped him, then gave him a gentle kiss on the forehead.

"Rest Darling, I'll check on you later."

The omega let out a huff of disappointment but listened.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Okay it's finally over

=-=-=-=-=-=-=

It's been four days since Dream came over. The alpha has been tending to George's needs, and not once did he ask the omega to return the favor. Sapnap did stop by the morning after the first day, to drop off a few of Dream's clothes, and promised once again to watch over the business and Beck.

George didn't know when exactly, but sometime during his nap his heat left him. He slowly got up from his bed and proceeded to gather up his nesting materials and toys to clean up later, then he put on a shirt and some shorts.

George stumbled into the kitchen where he found Dream with his back towards the omega, cooking up a meal, shirtless.

This for some reason had George heat up with desire, and he had to take a moment to regain his composure. What the hell, my heat's already passed, why am I still horny.

The brunette felt a sudden pull between them, and before he knew it, he found himself wrapping his arms around the blonde, who jumped a bit in surprise.

"George? What are you doing out of bed?" Dream asked with concern.

"My heat's gone..." the brunette mumbled out.

"Oh...I see..." the blonde responded quietly.

George could feel the blonde tense up in his arms, "What's wrong, Dream?"

"You're...not mad?"

"Why would I be?"

"I took advantage of you, while you were in heat..."

George giggled, "No I'm not mad, in fact, I'm grateful...I don't think I could have borne the pain anymore. Also thanks for staying in control and not mating with me without proper consent..."

Dream spun around and the pair embraced, "You're welcome..."

The pair ate the meal the alpha prepared while sharing a cheerful chat.

"Your cooking sucks..." George commented teasingly.

"Hey, I tried my best..." the blonde retorted with a pout.

The brunette went silent for a moment, and Dream was about to ask what he was thinking about when George opened his mouth to speak again.

"Dream...?"

"Yes?"

"I want you to scent me..."

Dream stared wide-eyed at the brunette, before gulping.

"Where did this suddenly come from..." the blonde asked nervously.

"Well, I can't deny anymore my want for us to become official mates. Not just because of Beck, I personally feel like you've changed, and I want to establish a romantic relationship with you. We still need to discuss how to deal with the media, but I want people to know that I belong to someone..."

Dream slowly stood up from his seat, and walked over to George. He lifted the brunette's chin and they stared into each other's eyes.

"Are you sure?" Dream whispered out.

The omega slowly connected their lips in a gentle kiss, "Yes..." he replied.

Dream then lifted the omega from his seat, and George wrapped his legs around the blonde's waist, while his arms circled the alpha's neck. The two continued to share gentle kisses till they reached the bedroom, where Dream delicately placed George on the bed.

Dream took a moment to examine George's face to make sure that the omega was not having second thoughts, but the brunette eyes only showed love. With a smile, he pecked George again on the lips before proceeding to pull down the collar of the omega's shirt.

He nipped at the scent gland on the brunette's neck, causing George to whine a bit. The alpha then proceeded to rub his cheek against the area, letting out a purr as their scents overlapped.

When he was satisfied, he slowly kissed his way across the brunette's arms till he reached the wrist. He sucked on the gland a bit before rubbing his scent on it, then proceeded to do the same thing on the other wrist.

George inhaled sharply when the blonde dipped his head down to continue the process on his thighs, which were quite sensitive at the moment.

"Relax love, your sweet scent is turning sour..." Dream pointed out, and George exhaled to calm down.

The alpha continued to rub his scent on George's inner thighs in a sensual manner, before helping the brunette to sit up and straddle his lap so George could scent him too.

The brunette did the process slowly, teasing the blonde's for as long as he could with chaste kisses and little bites before actually proceeding with the scenting process. He felt proud whenever the Alpha's breathing got shaky, and he reveled in the soft noises of pleasure that Dream would unintentionally let out.  

"Thank you Dream..." George said when they were done, smirking a bit when he saw how flush his alpha was.

"No... thank you George, you have no idea how long I wanted to do this."

George giggled and the pair shared a sweet kiss.

"We ought to clean up, so Beck can come back..." Dream pointed out.

George fell back on the bed, pulling the alpha on top of him. Their faces nested in each other's necks, loving their new scents.

"In a minute, I want to cuddle first..." George stated.

Dream pressed a quick kiss to the omega's forehead before resting his head in its previous spot. "As you wish darling..."

When the blonde felt the omega's body go slack, and his breathing even out he smiled. "I love you..." he whispered before falling asleep himself.