Chapter 38

"Nervous?" Dream asked George, who was fussing with his tie.

"Yup!" George answered honestly.

"Don't be, they're going to love you..." The alpha declared as he walked over to straighten the brunette's tie.

It has been a few weeks since they mated, and the pair have settled into their new lives rather nicely. George has decided to keep working, despite not really needing to anymore, and Dream has continued to expand his wealth by getting into other businesses.

Though their lives have gotten a bit busier, they both made sure to spend weekends with Beck.

Tonight, the pair would go out to be officially recognized by the public as mates. They would have to leave Beck for privacy reasons, which the boy seemed to understand as well. The couple have been careful to hide their marks so far, so the media won't be suspecting a thing.

"Take care Papa, you to Dad!" Beckerson yelled as the pair got into a car. Sapnap would be looking after the boy again, so they had to hire a driver for the night.

"I am starting to feel guilty about abandoning our pup every single time that we go out," George stated.

"We'll be back soon, we did promise to tuck him in tonight..." Dream reassured, giving his mate's hand a little squeeze.

Sapnap had leaked the pair's dinner plans to the press, so when they arrived at the restaurant there was a whole crowd waiting for them.

George and Dream quickly fixed their suit collars so that their marks would show, and after a confirming nod, their driver stepped out of the car and opened the door for them.

They were instantly blinded by flashes of lights and bombarded with questions. Dream tightly gripped George's hand, as he addressed one of the reporters.

"Mr. Killian! Sophia from Business Review. On behalf of everyone watching, I'm sure that we would all like to know who is this handsome omega with you tonight!"

Dream looked at George and they both shared a smile. "This is the love of my life and my mate," Dream answered as they both showed off their marks, for the cameras to capture. Dream then pulled the brunette closer, and the pair shared a kiss before heading into the restaurant.

~0~0~0~

"Now onto the gossip of the day. Last night Dream Killian the CEO of Killian cooperation, publicly presented his mate. We have been told from a reliable source that these two grew up together, and have reunited just recently..."

The TV continued to drone on as Dream, George, and Beck sat down to eat breakfast.

"Nice work Sapnap, the mission was a complete success..." Dream commented, and the raven-haired man beamed at the compliment.

"You ought to take a break soon, maybe spend some time with a certain doctor...?" George suggested in a teasing tone, making Sapnap blush.

"Wonderful idea Love, Sapnap I give you the rest of the weekend off..." Dream commanded as he and George made little shooing motions with their hands.

"You know I might just take up that offer. See you guys on Monday!" Sapnap yelled as he raced out the door, leaving the trio laughing in the kitchen.

"How long do you think it would take them to become mates?" Dream asked.

"A year or so," George said with a smirk.

"What are we doing this weekend papa?" Beck asked.

"We're just going to relax here for the day pup, but tomorrow night we'll be heading over to Skeppy and Bad's place for their baby shower," George answered.

"I still can't believe that they kept it from us..." Dream complained.

"Actually they didn't know until recently Dream. Bad just thought that he had a bad stomach bug when his morning sickness started." George stated.

"Oh come on, surely Skeppy would have noticed Bad's scent changing..."

"Betas' have a weaker sense of smell Darling, and you know that..." George reminded.

Well, that's true, Dream thought as he walked over to wrap George in a hug, inhaling his mate's sweet scent, and smiling softly when he smelt the slight difference that George probably hadn't noticed yet.

I think I'll wait till the morning sickness and cravings start before I tell him...

=-=-=-=-=-=-=

A few months later

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

"Okay ready?" Dream asked, and Beckerson nodded excitedly.

The blonde threw the kite in the air as the pup took off running. When the toy caught the wind, the pup stopped and watched it soar through the sky.

"Good job pup!" Dream cheered as he patted his son's back.

The blonde then looked around for his mate and smiled when he saw the brunette smelling the roses in the garden, while affectionately rubbing his bulging tummy.

He walked over to George and the two shared a quick kiss.

"How are you feeling? Do you feel tired or dizzy?" Dream asked.

"I'm fine Dream," George assured as he wrapped his arms around the blonde.

"I love you..." the blonde said.

"I love you too, Dream."

The alpha grinned happily and tucked his face into his mate's neck to inhale his scent.

"I will never get tired of hearing you say that." The blonde declared, making George laugh and kiss him sweetly.

"Papa! Did she move yet? Is Vanessa awake?" The pup asked as he ran over to his parents, who broke away from their kiss to smile at their son.

"No Beck, Vanessa is still sleeping..." George stated with a smile, as he rubbed his tummy.

"Can I talk to her?" the pup asked. George squatted down with Dream's help so that the boy could reach.

"Hey there baby sister, come out safe and healthy now...I promise to help dad and papa take care of you," he whispered against George's stomach. "When will she finally come out?" he asked afterward.

"A few more months pup..."Dream answered.

"I'm so excited! I can't wait till she gets here..."

His parent chuckled, and Dream helped George stand up again.

George beamed brightly at his son and ruffled the boy's hair. "I'm sure you are pup, but until then it will be just us three."