Perfect

I rode on the back of Johns bike to the clubhouse, we were escorted here by Gunner and Cain like Ace had ordered. The club members were partying like they were supposed to, celebrating my brothers life like it had been organised to do so. I was filled with guilt, I couldn't believe I'd ran from the cemetery and for a moment I wondered if what had happened would've happened if I'd just come back here like I should've.

I knew it was stupid to think like that, after all Mac had admitted he'd watched me enter my apartment. It made me question if it had been a one time thing or if he'd been watching me for a while now. God that thought made me sick, that he'd been watching me leave to go to do basic things like going to the shops. If he had then he'd of known that Ace had been visiting me.

A lot of the chatter outside had died down once we pulled into the lot, a few of the members nodding in our direction while climbing into a minivan before peeling out of the parking lot. I already knew where they were going, what they were probably going to do. I just hoped that it meant the end of Mac, that I'd never have to look him in the eyes again.

Tony was the first person to notice me amongst the crowd, pushing past people and grabbing onto my face before I could get off the bike. He forced me to look to the side, my jaw presented to him between his strong fingers. "Who the fuck did this?" He snapped, his eyes trained on John as he let go of my face.

John switched off his bike, a sigh escaping his lips as I slid away from the back of his bike to stand on my feet. "Mac." He spat, climbing off the bike. Tony's face fell at his answer, beginning to pace angrily as Jackson approached us. He looked worried when he noticed Tony's angry demeanour.

"Mac." Tony repeated, shaking his head barely looking at Jackson. He stopped pacing for a second, looking John dead in the eyes with his nostrils flared while breathing heavily. "I warned you, every single one of you. I told you I didn't trust that boy, them twins." He ran a stressed hand down his face, tangling his fingers into his long beard. "Now he's killed Axel, you've let him attack Ava twice. My family. My blood."

Kurt appeared from the crowd now, looking at his son questioningly while Tony began to pace again. He was muttering to himself and I was silent, I hadn't expected him to be so angry. I knew he was dads cousin but I barely knew him, I'd have no idea who he was if it wasn't for Axel yet I felt slightly better knowing that I hadn't lost everyone in my family. "Where's Ace?" Tony spat, looking between John, Gunner and Cain.

At some point they must've climbed off of their bikes to join the conversation. They shared a look before John turned to look at Gunner. "Take Ava insi-"

"No." Tony cut him off. "Ava stays out here with me, you can't take care of her." At this point Kurt had grabbed Tony by his cut, pulling him from the group and whispering furiously into his ear.

"Take Ava inside son, I'm gonna try talk him down before he goes on a rampage." Gunner nodded but I was already walking, I'd had enough of this club bullshit.

Inside the party was in full swing but I'd stopped by the door, distracted by the massive picture staring back at me. It was on a stand, nearly as tall as I was but I was looking at the warm smile, the blue eyes that I shared and it broke my heart. I took this picture of Axel, he'd dressed as Slash from Guns n roses for Halloween. He had a guitar hooked around his neck and he was laughing at something I'd said but he was so happy in that moment. I missed him  so much.

I pressed my lips together when tears began to form in the back of my eyes once again causing frustration to build inside of me. I stood there, looking at he picture of axel, looking at the people that were partying in his honour, looking at the clubhouse he'd pledged his life to. I let out an angry scream, heading for the posters on the wall and climbing onto the booths that lined them.